Crown Mould / Coving 34x12mm x 2.4 metres Pine TM811 | CHOOSE options
Pine Crown Mould - 34x12mm Coving - Scandinavian Profiled Best Redwood TM811 - price per 2.4 metre length.
TM811 1.5 inch Pine Crown Mould - from Cheshire Mouldings;
ex 2x1 Unsorted Scandinavian Redwood machined to size - 34mm x 12mm
Pattern 811 is ideal to use as a Period style coving mould ( with other mouldings - to give the effect of a larger piece ) - Cupboard top cornice ( small ) - Upstand ( when trimmed );
TM811 34x12mm Timber Crown Moulding is usually machined from 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 34mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings
This moulding can be fitted as a "cornice" or "upstand"; The horizontal & vertical dimensions "in situ" fitted into a corner are - 25mm x 25mm.
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Crown Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 34x12mm Pine Coving Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 03/02/2020 -
34x12mm Crown Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 34x12mm Planed Timber Crown Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 38mm Planed Redwood Softwood Crown Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 34mm x 12mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Crown Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined TM811 Crown Mould sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified 34mm Crown Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 34mm Crown Moulding INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or 34mm Crown Moulding INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Crown Mould once work has commenced. Orders of TM811 Timber Crown Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 34x12mm Pine Crown Mould TM811.
Van Delivery of Softwood 34mm x 12mm Crown Moulding in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for TM811 Profiled Moulding may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 34x12mm TM811 Beading costs from £13.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Pine Crown Profile Upstand can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of Pine TM811 Moulded Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled TM811 Timber Section, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2022 Scandinavian Softwood Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/07/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Timber Profiles Price List is current - 01/07/2022
- The May 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/07/2022
- The Masons Timber May 2022 Softwood and Hardwood Profiles Price Lists are current - 01/07/2022
- The April 2022 Specials for Woodturning Beadings Price List is current - 01/07/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared TM811 Moulding Profile - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Pine TM811 correct, please tell us if you see any errors, thanks.