Crown Mould - Pine Coving (34x12mm) 2.4 Metres - TM811
PINE CROWN MOULD 34x12mm - Pine Coving Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM811
34mm x 12mm CROWN MOULD - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- TM811 - 34x12mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - from Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Crown Moulding;
Pine Crown Mould is ideal to use as an internal corner cover mould, such as worktop corner-upstand.
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
TM811 34x12mm Timber Crown Moulding is usually machined from 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 34mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings
This moulding can be fitted as a "cornice" or "upstand"; The horizontal & vertical dimensions "in situ" fitted into a corner are - 25mm x 25mm.
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Crown Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED 34x12mm PINE COVING TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 07/12/2016 -
34x12mm Crown Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 34x12mm Planed Timber Crown Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 38mm Planed Redwood Softwood Crown Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 34mm x 12mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Crown Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined TM811 CROWN MOULD sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Crown Mould once work has commenced. Orders of TM811 Timber Crown Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for TM811 Pine Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of 34x12mm Timber Crown Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM811 34x12mm Crown Moulding weight is approximately 0.75Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1.5" Crown Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Crown Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM811 1-1/2" Crown Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JANUARY 2017 Cheshire Mouldings PINE MOULDINGS Price List is current - 17/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about TM811 One-and-a-half inch Crown Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1.5" Crown Mould correct, but mistakes can be made!