Pine Colonial Stair Spindle 895x41x41mm PC900 SfW
900mm PINE COLONIAL TURNEDSPINDLE - PC900 - SfW
895mm x 41mm x 41mm PINE Turned Colonial Stair Spindle;
Similar to the Richard Burbidge CS090/41P Spindle, & to Cheshire Mouldings 41BLK895P Pine Blanks;
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Specials Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components - For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
1100mm Landing Spindles are also available - PC1100 COLONIAL SPINDLE
We also stock - RICHARD BURBIDGE STAIRPARTS
and - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS STAIRPARTS
For value for money Stair Handrails, see -
PC900 Softwood Staircase Spindle Blank - Flat -
Finished size: 41x41x895mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Specials Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Softwood Square Blank Spindle sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance. This is the size immediately after machining the Square Stair Spindle, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Softwood Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PINE SQUARE STAIR SPINDLE sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY SFW PB900 PINE STAIR SPINDLE BLANKS WITH OUR CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - PB900 TT-CoC-003944.150 or PB900 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; SFW PB900 Spindle Blanks are supplied as a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Specials Traditional Pine Colonial Spindles PC900.
DELIVERY of Specials Colonial Pine Spindles on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of SFW Traditional Pine Colonial Stair Spindles PC900 are 1Kg - to include packing;
DIRECT DELIVERY of PC900 Pine Stair Spindles may be possible - poa;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Specials 41mm Pine Colonial Spindles PC900 is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of SfW Pine Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £9.60 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send SfW Pine Components longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Specials PC900 Stair Spindles, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JULY 2016 Specials for Woodturning PINE STAIR SPINDLES Price List is current; - 01/11/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about SFW PC900 Traditional Colonial Pine Spindles - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Colonial Pine Spindles, but mistakes can be made!