Pine Chamfered Square Newel Post (without cap) 1500x90x90mm - SfW ST1500P
1500mm Pine Chamfered 90mm Square Patrice Newel ( excluding cap ) - ST1500P SfW
Stop-Chamfered One-Piece Softwood Newel Post 1500x90x90mm with approx. 2mm radiused corners;
Newel Caps need to be purchased seperately;
Fits FCP - Flat Newel Cap or the thicker PCP - Pyramid / Flat Newel Cap
Also available - turned newel-caps with spigot - BCP Pine Ball-Cap and ACP Pine Acorn-Cap
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Specials for Woodturning Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components for ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Timber from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable Stair Part.
We also stock - Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
and - Cheshire Mouldings Stair Parts
Also see - JAS Timber Handrails and Baserails
|- click for more Specials for Woodturning Newels, Spindles and Handrails|
|- click for Richard Burbidge Pine Newels.|
|- click for Cheshire Moulding Pine Newels.|
Specials ST1500P Softwood Staircase Stop-Chamfered Square Newel (excluding Cap) -
Finished size: 90x90x1500mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Specials Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Softwood Chamfered Newel sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance. This is the size immediately after machining the Chamfered Newel, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Softwood Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Pine Chamfered Newel sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply SFW ST1500P Pine Stair Newels with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC.
JAS Timber CoC Certification - ST1500P TT-CoC-003944.150 or ST1500P BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; SfW Chamfered Newels are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Specials for Woodturning® ST1500P Traditional Pine Chamfered Square Stair Newels.
Van Delivery of Specials® Pine Stair Newels on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate chargeable weights of SfW™ Chamfered Stair Newels are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and the standard XDP® Zone-A carriage charge; - SfW™ Newels can be purchased online, just add to basket, and the carriage is calculated from the chargeable-weight - ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - it's very small! Click to check the ongoing price for your order. )
Direct Delivery of Specials for Woodturning Pine Chamfered Stair Newels may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Specials Timber Stair Parts is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of SfW Timber Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send SfW Pine items longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Specials for Woodturning Wooden Stair Newels, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The June 2018 Specials for Woodturning Stair-Parts Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about SfW Wood Stair-Newels - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of SfW Timber Newels correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.