Stop-Chamfered Double-Flute Newel Post (Excluding Cap) 1500x91x91mm - SFW
Pine Stop-Chamfered Double-Fluted 1500mm Patrice Newel (Excluding Cap) - DRPPT1500P SfW
1500mm x 91mm x 91mm Pine Double-Reeded Chamfered Square Newel Post with 2mm radiused corners;
Fits FNCP type Flat/Pyramid Newel Cap - PINE PYRAMID NEWEL CAP PCP or LNCP type Flat Newel Cap - PINE FLAT NEWEL CAP FCP (purchase seperately) - Also available - Ball Caps - PINE BALL NEWEL CAP BCP and Acorn Caps - PINE ACORN NEWEL CAP ACP
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Specials Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components; For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
See all - SPECIALS FOR WOODTURNING STAIRPARTS
We also stock - RICHARD BURBIDGE STAIRPARTS
and - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS STAIRPARTS
See - JAS TIMBER HANDRAILS & BASERAILS
Specials DRPPT1500P Softwood Staircase Stop-Chamfered Fluted Square Newel (excluding Cap) -
Finished size: 91x91x1500mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Specials Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Softwood Fluted Newel sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance. This is the size immediately after machining the Double Reeded Newel, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Softwood Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PINE FLUTED NEWEL POST sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY SFW DRPT1500P PINE STAIR NEWELS WITH OUR CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC.
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - DRPT1500P TT-CoC-003944.150 or DRPT1500P BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; SFW Reeded Newels are supplied as a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Specials for Woodturning® Pine 1500mm Double-Reeded DRPPT1500P Newels.
Van Delivery of Specials SfW™ DRPPT1500P Reeded Pine Stair Newels on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The approximate weight of a Specials™ DRPPT1500P 1500mm Pine Reeded Newel is 12Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Carriers® Zone-A carriage charge: - NP1500P Newels can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
Direct Delivery of Specials for Woodturning 1500mm Pine DRPPT1500P Newels from their factory may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Specials Pine Newels DRPPT1500P is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of SfW Pine Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £9.60 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send SfW Pine Components longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Specials for Woodturning DRPPT1500P Softwood Double-Reed Newels, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2016 Specials for Woodturning Stair-Parts Price List is current - 01/01/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about SfW DRPPT1500P One-Piece Pine Newels - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of SfW DRPPT1500P Newels correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.