Pine Carving 719 – 9" Pine Capped Corbel 230x102x90mm
Pine Carving 719 - 9" Pine Capped Corbel - 230x102x90mm -
Carved Pine Ornamental Mouldings -
- These Carvings are to order only - 01/12/2017 -
- 718 Un-Capped Corbels also A/W Stock - Pine Carving 718 230mm Corbel
- The Capped Corbel is a perfect compliment to Carved and Embossed timber mouldings.
- Ornaments and corbels add the finishing touch to a whole host of surfaces.
- Popular for Fire Surrounds and Kitchens.
- Classical Shell Carving design.
Carved from a heavy grain, generally knot free Pine;
Pine is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine Carving 719 Capped Corbel
JAS Delivery of 719 Pine Carvings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of Pine Carved 719 Capped Corbels are 2.5.Kg per pair, with packaging;
Carrier Delivery of 719 Pine Corbels is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 719 Pine Corbels, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about Pine 719 Capped Corbel Timber Carving - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Richard Burbidge 719 Pine Capped Corbels correct, but mistakes can be made!