Carved Timber Mouldings
Pine and Lime Carvings - Profiled Timber Carved Mouldings Cornices, Corbels and Beadings:
There is a wide range of Corbels, Cornices and Covings, in Pine and Lime timber.
Rope-Twist Mouldings, Carved Timber Dado Rails, Reed Moulds and Architrave Columns, Architrave Corners, Plinth Blocks and Pediments -
- Bolection Moulds - Egg and Dart Rails - Dentil Mouldings - Carved Roses - Scotias - Astragals and Embossed Mouldings -
Plaited Ribbon Carved Timber Moulding 25x7mm 1.8 Metre - HC824 Solid Lime Winther Browne HC824 - Clearance Item
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- £4.00 + VAT 20%
Cross-Hatch Carved Timber Dado Rail 90x25mm 2.4 Metre Red Basswood - Winther Browne CC78536 - Clearance Item
- £15.00 + VAT 20%
Cross Hatch Carved Timber Door Architrave & Dado Rail 66x20mm x 2.1 Metre - HC810 Solid Lime Winther Browne HC810 - Clearance Item
- £6.00 + VAT 20%
- Now £3.04 + VAT 20%
- £35.50 + VAT 20%
- £35.50 + VAT 20%
- £3.95 + VAT 20%
- £2.00 + VAT 20%
- £1.00 + VAT 20%
3" Reeded Architrave - Timber Moulding 76x15mm 2.1 Metre - MD11293WH - Satin White Winther Browne - Clearance Item
- £8.00 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Softwood and Hardwood Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance;
Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if exposed mouldings are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Large orders, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Pine Carvings and Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights of Profiled Softwood Mouldings are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery - Profiled Timber Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 metres + £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Deliveryby pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Shaped Timber Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries about Pine Carvings - Pine Carved Mouldings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Patterned Timber Mouldings correct, but mistakes can be made!