Pine Jointed Board
Pine Jointed Board -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
Whitewood Jointed-Board from Richard Burbidge® and Redwood "Contract" and wrapped A/B Jointed-Board from Pro-Board™ and Masons Timber®.
Richard Burbidge 18mm Scandinavian Polythene-wrapped Whitewood Board :
Is a clean A-grade board, usually with small tight black knots.
Stocked in 6 board widths of 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm and 600mm, and in 4 lengths - 850mm, 1150mm, 1750mm and 2350mm up to 500mm wide board, and 1750mm and 2350mm lengths in 600mm wide pine-board.
Pro-Board "Contract" Unwrappped Rustic-Grade Scandinavian Redwood Board :
Is made with a rustic-grade timber that can have waney edges, although this is mainly on one side, to give one predominantly good side to the board.
The knots are quite large.
Available in board widths up to 1220mm, lengths up to 3000mm, and in thicknesses of 18mm and 27mm.0mm
Pro-Board "Contract" A/B-Grade Polythene-wrapped Scandinavian Redwood Board :
Is made with an A/B-grade timber that has medium to large sized knots.
Available in board widths up to 1220mm, lengths up to 3000mm, and in thicknesses of 18mm, 27mm and 40mm.
Masons Timber "Contract" A/B-Grade Polythene-wrapped Scandinavian Redwood Board :
Is made with an A/B-grade timber that has medium to large sized knots.
Is available in 6mm, 18mm, 27mm and 32mm thicknesses, and 40mm is available as a Breakfast-Bar 1800mm length x 900mm width.
- Now £4.68 + VAT 20%
- £6.90 + VAT 20%
- £8.30 + VAT 20%
- £8.20 + VAT 20%
- £13.60 + VAT 20%
- £33.80 + VAT 20%
- £19.20 + VAT 20%
- £14.00 + VAT 20%
- £23.00 + VAT 20%
- £57.90 + VAT 20%
- £176.00 + VAT 20%
- £144.00 + VAT 20%
Whitewood Jointed-Board from Richard Burbidge®
and Redwood "Contract" Jointed-Board from JAS Timber Merchants®, Blackburn;
- Both have Solid timber staves, and are glued lengthways to form the Pine Jointed-Board.
- Both are made from Certified FSC® or PEFC® Scandinavian Softwood Timber.
Richard Burbidge 18mm Whitewood Pine Board -
Stocked in 6 board widths of 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm & 600mm, and in 4 lengths - 850mm, 1150mm, 1750mm & 2350mm up to 500mm, and 1750mm & 2350mm in 600mm Pine-Board.
- Sanded 3mm Bevel-edge Furniture Board;
- Laminated from 45mm solid pine staves;
- Manufactured from FSC® Certified Scandinavian Whitewood;
- Ideal for use as Worktops, Desktops, Display Units, Room Dividers, Furniture, Kitchen Carcasses, Shelves, Storage Boxes, Light Boxes, Toy Boxes, Door Linings and Window Linings - where used in a domestic dry area;
PRO-Board™ "Contract" Redwood Pine Board -
This is manufactured in board widths up to 1220mm, lengths up to 3000mm,
This jointed-board is also available in different thicknesses from 9mm to 40mm;
Please check on availability - not all thicknesses are made in all the sizes..
- Sanded square-edge Furniture Board;
- Laminated from 40 to 55mm solid pine staves;
- Certified Scandinavian A/B Grade Redwood;
- Ideal for use as Worktops, Desktops, Display Units, Room Dividers, Furniture, Kitchen Carcasses, Shelves, Storage Boxes, Light Boxes, Door Linings and Window Linings - where used in a domestic dry area;
Jointed-Board is also available in 18mm Tulipwood, as a solid knot-free Board - Ideal for painting, & use in kitchen fitting. There is also a solid Oak Jointed-Board which has a superb grain and warm colour, available in thicknesses from 9mm to 40mm.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour, grain & knots should be expected - They are not defects.
Not Suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - Cupping can occur if Jointed Boards are not fixed in place.
Pine Board is manufactured as an internal product, intended for Domestic-use in a dry situation;
It is not recommended for use externally - It is a glued board - any external use would be at your own risk;
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Pine Board is sold in, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Softwood Board sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±5mm on width, ±20mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be a splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the timber board, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Pine Jointed Board. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date; eg - At present there is a 3mm bevel on 4 long corners of the Whitewood Pine-Board, whereas Redwood Pine-Board has square corners. )
We are able to supply Certification for Richard Burbidge Whitewood Board with our Chain of Custody™ Certificate - CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification™ Whitewood Board TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Jointed Board sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your delivery of Pine Board on arrival, that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Jointed Board are supplied as a Special Order.
- The FSC Logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Planed Timber Jointed Boards.
Van Delivery of Timber Jointed Boards on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights of Richard Burbidge Pine Boards are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, our careful packing, and to be sent to Zone-A by XDP Carriers®. To purchase up to 2.4 M. Timber Jointed Boards online - Just add to basket, which calculates the shipping charge by weight for the order; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! ) The XDP Carriage Charge is to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
Direct Delivery of Whitewood Jointed Boards from Richard Burbidge may be possible to a Trade customer, at a Trade address, and costs from £30 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Timber Jointed Boards is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4metres, then +50p per extra Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other zones; XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Timber items longer than 2.4M with TNT. ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you not to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Whitewood, Redwood and Oak Jointed Boards, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Whitewood Board Price List is current - 01/08/2018
- The January 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Jointed Board Price List is current - 01/08/2018
- The July 2018 Specials for Woodturning Price List is current - 01/08/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Cheshire Mouldings, Richard Burbidge and SfW Jointed Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Timber Jointed Boards, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.