3/4" Birdsmouth (18x18mm / 13x13mm Int. x 2.4 Metre.) 70643 or TM640 Pine
3/4" Birdsmouth Corner Bead - 70643 Masons Timber - TM640 Cheshire Mouldings - FB295 Richard Burbidge -
18mm x 18mm Moulded Birdsmouth Corner Bead - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- 70643 - 18x18mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Masons Timber
- TM640 - 18x18mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- FB295 - 18x18mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- 900 Internal rebate dimension is 13x13mm approx.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Cushion Corner Moulding;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- In stock for carrier delivery in singles pieces - TM502 21x21mm Cushion Corner Mould
- In stock for carrier delivery in single pieces - TM640 18x18mm Birdsmouth Corner Mould
- JAS Workshop machined 1x1" Square Corner Bead - JAS 20x20mm Square Corner Mould
- JAS Workshop machined 1.5x1.5" Square Corner Bead - JAS 32x32mm Square Corner Mould
- JAS Workshop machined 2x2" Square Corner Bead - JAS 44x44mm Square Corner Mould
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
3/4 inch Moulded Timber Birdsmouth Corner Bead is usually machined from 21mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 18mm x 18mm - 70643 Masons Timber - TM640 Cheshire Mouldings - FB295 Richard Burbidge -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 3/4" Birdsmouth Timber Bead in stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 07/12/2016 -
3/4" Birdsmouth Corner Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 18x18mm Planed Timber Birdsmouth Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 21x21mm Planed Redwood Softwood Birdsmouth Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 18mm x 18mm Redwood Birdsmouth sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber dowel. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified 20mm x 20mm Timber Birdsmouth with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC certification - 20mm Corner BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 20mm Corner TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 20mm Birdsmouth Corner Bead sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM640 / FB295 or 70643 Timber Corner Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine TM640 Cheshire Mouldings Birdsmouth Corner Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of 3/4 inch Timber Corner Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood 70643, TM640 & FB295 18mm Birdsmouth Corner Moulding weight is approximately 0.5Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 3/4" Birdsmouth-Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Birdsmouth Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC 70643, TM640 or FB295 3/4 inch Birdsmouth Corner Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Masons Timber September 2016 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 17/03/2017 -
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2017 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 17/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 70643, TM640 & FB295 18mm Corner Cushion Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 3/4 Inch Birdsmouth Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!