18mm Birdsmouth Corner Bead - Ext. size 18x18mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Choose TM640 OR/ 70643 OR/ FB295
3/4 inch Birdsmouth Corner Mould - 70643 Masons Timber - TM640 Cheshire Mouldings - FB295 Richard Burbidge;
18mm x 18mm Moulded Pine Birdsmouth Corner Bead - Price is per 2.4 metre length;
- 70643 - 18x18mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Masons Timber
- TM640 - 18x18mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- FB295 - 18x18mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- 900 Internal rebate dimension is 13x13mm approx.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Birdsmouth Corner Moulding;
Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of Pine Birdsmouth Corner-Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timber externally.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
18mm Moulded Pine Birdsmouth Corner Bead is usually machined from 21mm Best Joinery quality Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 18mm x 18mm - 70643 Masons Timber - TM640 Cheshire Mouldings - FB295 Richard Burbidge -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the square timber, before machining to corner bead. ); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber to be used.
- Moulded 3/4 inch Birdsmouth Timber Bead in stock for direct delivery in 2.4 metre lengths - 01/11/2020
3/4" Birdsmouth Corner Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for exterior use. External use of 18x18mm Planed Timber Birdsmouth Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 18/02/2018
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 18x18mm Planed Redwood Softwood Birdsmouth Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 18mm x 18mm Redwood Birdsmouth sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the Timber Profile, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Pine Birdsmouth. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of Birdsmouth Bead may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 18mm Birdsmouth Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Pine Birdsmouth Corner Mould with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification - FSC 18mm Birdsmouth INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or PEFC 18mm Birdsmouth INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check your 18mm Birdsmouth Bead Delivery on arrival, to see that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing and that ALL other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of 18mm Birdsmouth Corner, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Quality Pine Birdsmouth Corner Mould.
Van Delivery of 3/4 inch Birdsmouth Moulding on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood 70643, TM640 and FB295 18mm Birdsmouth Corner Mould weight is approximately 0.5Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include packaging, our careful packing, and standard XDP delivery to Zone A. Prepared Timber 3/4" Birdsmouth-Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of 18mm Birdsmouth Timber Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 70643, TM640 or FB295 3/4 inch Birdsmouth Corner Profiles, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Pine Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 70643, TM640 and FB295 18mm Corner Beads - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Birdsmouth Bead correct, please let us us know if you see any errors.