20% OFF Pine and Hardwood Mouldings
Timber Mouldings and Beadings on Special Offer in April 2021 -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
On offer is a selection of the Pine and Dark-Hardwood Mouldings and Beadings that we source, from Richard Burbidge, Cheshire Mouldings, Masons Timber and International Timber. We also stock our own Period Timber Mouldings machined by independent importers in the North-West. In our own Joinery Workshop we machine Square-Corner Bead, Flat Stripwood-Bead, Round-Edge Cover-Moulds, Plinth-Blocks and Pattresses for our own stock, in Softwood, Dark Hardwood and White-Oak. We can machine bespoke items to your sizes, and in a specific timber species - Please enquire : JAS Timber - 01254 54000
- Now £6.96 + VAT 20%
- Now £4.24 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.12 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.80 + VAT 20%
- Now £2.20 + VAT 20%
- Now £3.44 + VAT 20%
- Now £2.90 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.76 + VAT 20%
- Now £3.68 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.80 + VAT 20%
- Now £4.48 + VAT 20%
- Now £65.92 + VAT 20%
April Special Offer Pine and Hardwood Mouldings and Beadings are natural products - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Machined Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be timber nominal size that the Profiled Special Offer Timber Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Moulded Softwood and Hardwood sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width, there may be splitter-saw cut-edges, and ±20mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the Timber Moulding, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of Pine and Hardwood Mouldings may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Profiles machined from Scandinavian Softwood and Dark Hardwood are ideal as internal mouldings, floorings or claddings. Timber Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; Some mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the profile are too thin, not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. Pine is a low durability timber, so not best suited for external use - White Oak is only slightly better. Dark Hardwood and European Oak are more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use; External use of whichever choice would be at your own risk- unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Pine and Hardwood Moulding sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for April Special Offer Pine and Hardwood Mouldings and Beadings, with our Chain of Custody Certificates (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Moulding and Beading is INT-COC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Moulding and Beading is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Special Offer Softwood and Hardwood Mouldings delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variations;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Special Offer Moulding and Beading orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Moulding and Beading Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Special Offer Moulding and Beading - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Don't forget Roto Oak Roof Windows if you are undertaking a barn conversion project, or if you simply want the best roof window - a unique product from - JAS Timber, Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for April Special Offer Timber Mouldings and Beadings.
Van Delivery of Pine and Hardwood Special Offer Moulds and Beads on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Special Offer Timber Mouldings may be shown in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to basket taking care if there are any options to choose in the drop down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the checkout trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Special Offer Timber Mouldings costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Special Offer Timber Profiles can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of Special Offer Pine and Hardwood Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about April Special Offer Wooden Mouldings and Beadings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2021 Scandinavian Redwood Softwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The April 2021 Hardwood Board Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Timber Beadings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Softwood and Hardwood Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/04/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about April Special Offer Softwood and Hardwood Prepared Mouldings and Beadings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Timber Moulds and Beads correct, please tell us if you see any errors.