Picture-Rail (43x20mm) - U/S Redwood - Illingworth Ingham 311
Softwood 2" Picture-Rail (43x20mm) - Un-assorted Scandinavian Redwood
Finished sizes - 43x20mm ( 1-3/4" x 3/4") Picture-Rail - Illingworth Ingham 311
This is machined from the best Joinery Grade of Scandinavian Redwood, with very few knots; 1st to 4th Unsorted Redwood Softwood;
This product comes from random length stock, which at present is mainly 3.3, 3.6 & 3.9 metre lengths; These will need to be cut for carrier delivery.
Pine Softwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
For cutting or machining of 3" Reed Mould, see : Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see : Machining in Workshop
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
and Timber Mouldings & Dado Rails - Dado Rails & Panel Mouldings
For Softwood Architraves and Skirting Boards - Skirting & Architraves
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
2 inch Pattern-C Picture Rail is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 43mm x 20mm - Illingworth Ingham 311 -
U/S - Unsorted 1st to 4th Grade Scandinavian Redwood allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free.
- Pattern 311 Moulded Redwood Timber Lengths available for delivery on our van :
- 3.9 Metre Lengths 311 Picture Rail in Stock - 01/08/2018 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre Moulded Softwood Picture Rail cut lengths -
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 311 Moulded unassorted Redwood Picture Rail are shown in the drop down menu -
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
2" Picture Rail Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Picture Rail is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the timber Nominal sizes that the Softwood Picture Rail Mould is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 43mm x 20mm Redwood Picture Rail sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Picture Rail. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We are able to supply certified 2" Timber Picture Rail with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 2" Picture Rail TT-CoC-003944.150 & 2" Picture Rail BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Picture Rail once work has commenced. Larger orders of 2" Picture Rail and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 2" Pine Picture Rail
JAS Delivery of 50mm Picture Rail Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of Softwood 2" Picture Rail is approximately 1.1Kg per 2.4M length, including packaging;
50mm Pine Picture Rail Moulding can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Picture Rail is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Pine 2 inch Picture Rail & Timber Mouldings.
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about 50mm Pattern 311 Softwood Picture Rail - 01254 54000
- The July 2017 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Boards Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Patt-311 Pine Picture Rail, so that we can quote for delivery.)
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Patt 311 Timber Dado Rails correct, but mistakes can be made!