Picture-Rail (Finished size: 41x15mm x 2.4 Metre.) TM765 Pine Cheshire Mouldings
Picture-Rail 41x15mm Pine Mould - Cheshire Mouldings
41mm x 15mm Moulded Picture Rail - Softwood Pine;
- TM765 - 1-5/8 x 5/8" 41x15mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Picture Rail Double Mould;
- Softwood Moulded Timber from Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock for Direct Delivery - 01/03/2018 -
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 43x20mm Pine Picture Rail
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - JAS29 57x20mm Pine Dado Rail
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - JASTR1 69x20mm Pine Dado Rail
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - JAS51 69x32mm Pine Dado Rail
Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
1-5/8" Timber Picture Rail Mould is usually machined from Best 2x2 Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 41mm x 15mm - Cheshire Mouldings -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to the astragal mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber moulds from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Pine Picture Rail in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/03/2018 -
1-5/8" Picture Rail Moulds should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Picture Rail Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
45x21mm sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Picture Rail Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Redwood Picture Rail sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Planed Timber 41x15mm Picture Rail Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certifications, COC :
JAS Timber COC Certification - 1-5/8" Timber Picture Rail Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 & 1-5/8" Timber Picture Rail Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Chehsire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Picture Rail Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Picture Rail Mouldings, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for TM765 Pine Picture Rail Mould
JAS Delivery of Picture Rail TM765 on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (From: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of TM765 41x15mm Softwood Picture Rail Mould is approximately 0.74Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared 1-5/8" Timber Picture Rail Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Picture Rail Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Picture Rail Mould, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 41x15mm Picture Rail Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E.see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 1-5/8 Inch Picture Rail Moulding correct, but mistakes can be made!