Picture Frame Section - Finished size 21mm x 15mm x 2.4 metre - Pine TM755
Picture-Frame Section 21x15mm Pine Mould - from Cheshire Mouldings
Finished size 21mm x 15mm Moulded Picture Frame with 4mm x 3.5mm Rebate - TM755 Pine Softwood;
- TM755 - 7/8 x 5/8" 21x15mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Picture Frame Mould;
- Softwood Moulded Timber from Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock for Direct Delivery - 01/01/2019
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 43x20mm Pine Picture Rail
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - JAS29 57x20mm Pine Dado Rail
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - JASTR1 69x20mm Pine Dado Rail
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - JAS51 69x32mm Pine Dado Rail
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
7/8" Timber Picture Frame Mould is usually machined from Best 1x1 Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber
- Finished sizes : 21mm x 15mm with underside rebate for the picture 4mm x 3.5mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM755
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to the picture frame mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber moulds from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Picture Frame Timber in Stock - 2.4 metre lengths - 01/01/2019
7/8" Picture Frame Moulds should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Picture Frame Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Picture Frame Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Redwood Picture Frame sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing.
We are able to supply Certified Planed Timber 21x15mm Picture Frame Moulding with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 7/8" x 5/8" Timber Picture Frame Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 & 7/8" x 5/8" Timber Picture Frame Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Picture Frame Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Picture Frame Mouldings, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for TM755 Pine Picture Frame Mould.
Van Delivery of Picture Framing TM755 on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( From: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The weight of TM775 21x15mm Softwood Picture Frame Section Mould is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared 7/8" x 5/8" Timber Picture Frame Section Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Picture Frame Section Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Picture Frame Section Mould, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 19/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about TM775 21x15mm Picture Frame Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 7/8 Inch Picture Frame Moulding correct, but mistakes can be made!