Pattern 20 Pair Door: 2-light *Clear Glazed* *Unfinished Oak* 40mm Internal Pair Door - LPD Traditional Oak Pair Doors
Pattern 20 Glazed Pair Door: 2-light *Clear Glazed* *Unfinished Oak* 40mm Internal Pair Door - LPD Traditional Oak Pair Doors®
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - Unfinished Traditional Oak® Range :
The period-style Pattern 20 design pair door, with 2 clear glass panes, comes unfinished ready for decorating on site.
Traditional 35mm & 40mm internal oak doors are constructed from engineered solid oak timber components, to give more stability to your door, and reduce any problems such as expansion, twist and warp, that ordinary timber components can have.
Other LPD Traditional Oak Door designs - LPD Traditional Oak Internal Doors
To see other internal doors - LPD® Internal Doors - Deanta® Internal Doors - JB Kind® Internal Doors - Mendes® Internal Doors - XL® Internal Doors
LPD Pattern 20 Glazed Unfinished Oak Internal Pair Door :
Pattern 20 Oak veneered Doors have a real Oak veneer, and are supplied unfinished;
Oak Pattern 20 Glazed Pair Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- Clear Glazed.
- Weighty Heavy-core construction.
- Solid Unfinished 35mm options available - Pattern 10 1-Panel Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Glazed Unfinished 35mm options available - Pattern 10 1-Light Glazed Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Unglazed Unfinished 35mm options also available - Pattern 10 1-Light Unglazed Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- FD30 Unfinished Oak Fire door options available - Pattern 10 FD30 1-Panel Unfinished Oak Internal Fire Door
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Pattern 20 Glazed Pair Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Pattern 20 Glazed Pair Doors or Oak veneers.)
LPD Glazed Oak Pattern 20 Pair Door Codes - OPRS20G36 - OPRS20G42 - OPRS20G46 - OPRS20G48 - OPRS20G54 - OPRS20G60 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Pattern 20 Glazed Oak Pair Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
LPD Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Pattern 20 Glazed Oak Pair Doors. LPD Doors are pre-finished with a clear varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs.)
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Glazed Oak Pattern 20 Pair Doors after order - LPD Pattern 20 Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Pair Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD Doors can be bought online -
Select the LPD Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more LPD Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Pattern 20 Glazed Oak Pair Doors (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of LPD Pattern 20 Glazed Oak Pair Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Direct Delivery from LPD Pattern 20 Glazed Pair Doors is £32 1st Door +£6 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones)
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
Carrier Delivery of LPD Pattern 20 Oak Pair Doors is not possible;
Haulier Delivery of Pattern 20 Glazed Oak Pair Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Pattern 20 Oak Pair Doors, so that we can quote for door delivery.)
- The September 2017 LPD Traditional Oak Door Price List is current - 20/10/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for further details of LPD Pattern 20 Glazed Oak Internal Pair Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Pattern 20 Glazed Unfinished Oak Pair Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!