Pattern 10 Fire Door: FD30 1-Panel White-Primed 44mm Internal Firecheck - XL Doors
Pattern 10 Fire Door - FD30 1-Panel Shaker-style Smooth White-Primed 44mm Int. Firecheck - XL Fire Doors®
- On Special Offer in October 2018
XL Joinery - Engineered Architectural White Primed Internal Fire Door Range:
A flexible Shaker-style flat-panel Smooth White-Primed Pattern-10 Fire Door.
A half hour fire rated door in a simple yet elegant Shaker-style design, the Pattern-10 is a door that exudes charm. This door is complemented by matching solid panel internal doors, glazed internal doors in clear or obscure glass, as well as a clear-glazed fire door, bi-fold door and rebated French-door pairs, allowing for the perfect look to be created in any home.
A matching Solid 35mm Door - Pattern 10 1-Panel White Primed Internal Door
Clear-Glazed 35mm Door - Pattern 10 1-Light Clear Glass White Primed Internal Door
a Clear Glazed FD30 44mm Fire Door - Pattern 10 FD30 1-Light Clear Glass White Primed Internal Fire Door
and Obscure Glazed 35mm Door - Pattern 10 1-Light Obscure Glass White Primed Internal Door
|See the full range of Fire Doors on the XL Website™ -|
Click to see other Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL Joinery® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
XL Pattern-10 FD30 1-Panel Smooth White-Primed Fire Door :
Pattern 10 FD30 White Primed Fire Doors are a Half-Hour rated contemporary Shaker-style flat-panelled design;
Pattern 10 FD30 White Primed Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
White primed doors are double coated, and ready for final finishing.
A half hour fire rated door in a Shaker Style flat-panel with square door-stiles and door-rails, the Pattern 10 Fire Door exudes charm. This door is complemented by matching glazed internal doors in clear or obscure glass, as well as a glazed fire door, bi-fold door and rebated door pairs allowing for the perfect look to be created in any home.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance.
- Double primer-coated and ready for final finishing.
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody.
- Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door.
- Semi-Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging.
- Half hour fire rated door.
- We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee.
- Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard.
Sikkens stain or paint pre-finishing service available from XL Joinery.
Follow XL Joinery Door Care and Maintenance Advice for Treatment of your Door :
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Pattern 10 Fire DoorsTM may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Joinery Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Pattern 10 Fire Doors. )
XL Pattern 10 Fire Door codes - WPP1027-FD - WPP1030-FD - WPP1030-FD - WPP1033-FD - must be fitted, treated and maintained to XL Joinery instructions supplied.
Pattern 10 FD30 White Primed Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door Care
XL Pattern 10 FD30 White Primed Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for XL Pattern 10 FD30 White Primed Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate. )
XL Pattern 10 Fire Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying a door
- Care of timber doors on site
- How to treat your door
- How to install your door
- XL Joinery Guarantee
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification, in conjunction with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot cancel or exchange XL Pattern 10 Fire Doors after order - Pattern 10 FD30 White Primed Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
XL Internal Pattern-10 FD30 White-Primed Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Pattern.10 Fire Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more XL Fire-Doors, Internal Doors, XL Casings, or other items that you require. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order. )
- On arrival of your XL Fire-Door delivery, check that all your White XL Pat-10 Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 Pattern-10 Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Pattern 10 Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any XL Door once work has commenced; XL FD30 Pattern-10 White-Primed Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of Pattern.10 FD30 Smooth-WP Fire Doors from XL Joinery is £35 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat; Please check that the XL Joinery Direct Delivery requirements are suitable for you - XL Door Delivery
Approximate weights of XL Pattern 10 FD30 Smooth White-Primed Fire Doors are shown in Kg;
WPP1027-FD 78x27 = 23Kg;
WPP1030-FD 78x30 = 25Kg;
WPP1033-FD 78x33 = 27Kg;
WPP1032-FD 80x32 = 27Kg;
For Alternative Delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of XL WP Patt-10 Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery of XL White Pattern 10 Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of XL Patt10 WP Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £140 +vat to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Firecheck Smooth-White Pattern-10 Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The March 2018 XL Joinery Internal Fire Door Price List is current - 01/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about XL Joinery Pattern 10 FD30 White-Primed Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of XL Patt.10 Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.