Pattern 10 Fire Door: FD30 1-Panel *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Fire Door - LPD Traditional Oak Fire Doors
Pattern 10 Fire Door: FD30 1-Panel *Unfinished Oak* 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Traditional Oak Fire Doors
Leeds Plywood & Doors - Unfinished Traditional Oak Range :
The Traditional 1-Panel Pattern 10 comes Unfinished ready for decorating on site.
Traditional 44mm internal oak fire doors are constructed from engineered solid oak timber components, to give more stability to your door, and reduce any problems such as expansion, twist and warp, that ordinary timber components can have.
Other LPD Traditional Oak Door designs - LPD Traditional Oak Internal Doors
Click to see our Door Ranges of Imperial 35mm and Metric 40mm Internal Doors :
- Deanta® Internal Doors
- JB Kind® Internal Doors
- LPD® Internal Doors
- Mendes® Internal Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® Internal Doors
For FD30 44mm and FD60 54mm Internal Fire Doors see :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Flush Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
LPD Pattern 10 FD30 1-Panel Unfinished Oak 44mm Internal Fire Door :
This Traditional Oak Door is supplied unfinished.
Oak Pattern 10 Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Elegance 44mm Internal Oak Fire Doors are constructed from engineered Oak and Falcatta Pine timber components, with an engineered stability core, to give more stability to the final door, and reduce any problems such as expansion, twist and warp, that ordinary solid timber components can have.
A good quality Oak Door at a reasonable price, with the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- Non-Raised Mouldings.
- Solid Unfinished 35mm options available - Pattern 10 1-Panel Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Glazed Unfinished 35mm options available - Pattern 10 1-Light Glazed Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Unglazed Unfinished 35mm options available - Pattern 10 1-Light Unglazed Unfinished Oak Internal Door
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
Oak Pattern 10 1-Panel Fire Door Codes - OP101PFC27 - OP101PFC30 - OP101PFC33 - OP101PFC726 - OP101PFC826 - must be treated to LPD's instructions.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Pattern 10 Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Pattern 10 Fire Doors or Oak veneers.)
Pattern 10 Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
LPD Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Pattern 10 FD30 1-Panel Oak Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk.)
Follow LPD door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your door, and to validate their guarantee : LPD Doors Warranty
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibility to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange Oak Pattern 10 Fire Doors after order - LPD Pattern 10 FD30 Unfinished Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD Doors can be bought online -
Select the LPD Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more LPD Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD Pattern 10 Oak Fire Doors
Van Delivery of LPD Pattern 10 Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Weights of LPD Pattern 10 FD30 Unfinished Oak Fire Doors are shown in 18Kg;
Direct Delivery of Pattern 10 FD30 Fire Doors from LPD Doors is £32 1st Door +£6 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones)
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery
Haulier Delivery of Pattern 10 FD30 Oak Fire Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Pattern 10 Unfinished Oak Fire Doors, so that we can quote for door delivery.)
- The August 2021 LPD Traditional Oak Door Price List is current - 01/08/2021 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for further details of LPD Pattern 10 FD30 Unfinished Oak Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Pattern 10 FD30 Unfinished Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!