Parting Bead - Finished size 8mm x 21mm x 2.4 metres - TM651 Pine Cheshire Mouldings
Parting Bead 8x21mm Pine Bead for Timber Sash Windows - Cheshire Mouldings TM651
Finished size 8mm x 21mm Parting Bead - TM651 Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 metre length;
- TM651 - 1 inch / 21mm Pine Parting Bead - from Cheshire Mouldings
( Product images may be representative, approximate diagrams, or a similar but different sized moulding - and not the actual product you are purchasing. )
Machined from PEFC or FSC Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Parting-Bead Moulding;
Pine Parting Bead is ideal to use as a Sliding-Sash separator in Timber Sliding-Sash Windows ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of TM651 21mm Pine Parting-Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Special Offer 21x8mm Softwood Timber Parting Bead is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 8mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM651 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Parting Bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 21x8mm Softwood Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 02/04/2019 -
21x8mm Parting Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood beadings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21x8mm Planed Timber Parting Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25mm Planed Redwood Softwood Parting Bead Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 21mm x 8mm Redwood Parting Bead sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Parting Beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined TM651 Parting Bead sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified Parting Bead with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - TM651 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or TM651 TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mouldings once work has commenced; Orders of TM651 Timber Parting Bead, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for TM651 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Parting Bead
Van Delivery of 21x8mm Timber Parting Bead on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (From: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of Softwood TM651 21x8mm Parting Bead is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 7/8" Parting Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Parting Bead is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of loss and damage has been quite high with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM651 21x8mm Parting Bead, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price Lists are current - 19/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about TM651 21x8mm Parting Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 7/8" Parting Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!