Sheet Materials, Panel Products, Boards and Kitchen Worktops
- at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn.
We stock a wide range of Panel Products including - Plywood, Real-Veneered Plywood Wallboard, Blockboard, Oak & Walnut Real-Veneered MDF Boards, OSB SmartPly / Sterling Board, Standard MDF, Reed & Bead profiled MDF Wainscott-Board, MDF Patterned Radiator Screens, Chipboard, T&G Chipboard Floor Panels, Hardboard, White Hardboard, Pegboard, White Pegboard, Plasterboards, Fireprooof Fermacell Board, Phenol-Faced Boards - Wagon Boards and Concreting Boards, Pine Jointed-Board, Oak Jointed-Board, MFC Plas up to 12x6', MFMDF ( Plas-coated MDF for Commercial furniture and other applications ), 600mm & 665mm Kitchen Worktops up to 4.1 metres, 900mm Breakfast Bars to 4.1 metres and Laminates.
Generally, board sizes in stock are 8x4 ( 2440mm x 1220mm ), and some thicknesses of 10x4 board ( 3050mm x 1220mm ), although larger sizes such as 10x5 ( 3050mm x 1525mm ), and 12x6 ( 3660mm x 1830mm ) may be available to order. Some of our suppliers have presses, where bespoke sizes of Veneered Ply / Blockboard / MDF can be made, for the right price ( with sufficient quantity ). Other presses are used for Laminated Kitchen Worktops, and there are also presses for Solid-Stave Jointed-Timber Boards and Solid-Timber Kitchen Worktops which can be made to size,
Timber is a natural product - variation in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Colour and specifications can vary from batch to batch, and even from one board to another in the same batch.
Sizes may be a nominal size that the Panel Product is manufactured to, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Sheet Materials may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Board Products may not be suitable for exterior use; External use is at your own risk, and would need suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in Panel Products sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Sheet Materials, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Panels is TT-CoC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Panels, is BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Board delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Panel Product once work has commenced; Panel Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Standard, Veneered and Profiled Panel Products.
Van Delivery of Panel Products on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( Manchester £30 +vat; Lancaster £40 +vat; Liverpool £45 +vat; Leeds £60 +vat; )
The weight charged for carriage of Panel Products is shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing, and Zone-A - up to 2.4 metre Carriage;
Carrier Delivery of Standard, Veneered and Profiled Panel Board costs £9.60 +vat for up to 10Kg then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
If sent by carrier it is better to cut Thin Panels to a smaller size to avoid damage in transit;
For 1 or 2 sheets only, 4mm and 6mm Board must be cut for Transport -
- This can be 4x4 - 4x32" - 4x2 or 2x2 approximate sizes for packing ( Less sawcuts ) - Please put the required size in the Special Instructions Box.
3 sheets or more are strong enough to be sent by carrier as full size 8x4.
For approximate size cutting on Standard, Veneered and Profiled Boards for Transport, select - Machining in Yard
For a better cut in the Workshop select - Machining in Workshop For more accuracy, and to reduce the spelching on the underside of the sheet;
Haulier Delivery of Standard, Veneered and Profiled Panels can be arranged for larger pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Standard, Veneered and Profiled Panel Products may be possible from some of our suppliers depending on quantity.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Finished or Unfinished Sheets and Panels, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2018 Panel Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any further enquiries about all types of Panel Products - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of Panels and Boards correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.