Panel Adhesive Gun-a-Nail : 310mL Everbuild
Gun-a-Nail Panel Adhesive : C3 310mL Everbuild
Gun A Nail Standard is a high strength, gap filling multi-purpose building adhesive, for use in a wide variety of building and home improvement applications. Quick grab properties are based on a high-tack solvent free system. Gun A Nail Standard can be used where at least one of the substrates to be bonded is porous.
Technical Data (32KB) from Everbuild
- Strong anti-slump properties.
- Food Safe; Will not taint or contaminate food when cured.
- Non-Staining - No migration of the oils or pigments into surrounding porous substrates.
- Overpaintable when cured.
- Solvent Free.
- Water based product - Water clean-up.
- Interior and Exterior use.
- For use with Brick, Stone, Concrete and Timber.
COSHH Data (83.9KB) from Everbuild
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
JAS Delivery of Gun-a-Nail Panel Adhesive on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
The approximate weight of Everbuild Gun-a-Nail Panel Adhesive is 0.5Kg with packaging;
Carrier Delivery of Gun-a-Nail Adhesive is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones );
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Everbuild Gun-a-nail Adhesive - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Everbuild Products correct, but mistakes can be made!