Pamplona Fire Door: FD30 V-groove Flush *Pre-Finished Walnut* 45mm Internal Firecheck Door - Deanta Doors
Pamplona Walnut Fire Door: FD30 V-Groove Flush *Pre-Finished Walnut* 45mm Internal Firecheck Door - Deanta Fire Doors®
The sleek curves of this pre-finished walnut door make the Pamplona one of the most desirable doors in the Deanta Collection™. With its V-grooved 6-panel effect and curved stiles, the beautiful crown cut veneers add the finishing touches to the door that brings a dash of Latin passion to any interior.
Deanta Doors® offers the thickest lippings available in the UK internal door market. All Deanta Fire Doors have 18mm lippings around the entire doors meaning that a total of 10mm can be taken off the height and width of these Deanta Pamplona Fire Doors, ensuring that they will fit into almost any size of door opening. Check that the Fire Certificate will still apply in your situation.
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - Premdor® Flush Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
Deanta Pamplona FD30 V-Groove Flush Pre-Finished Walnut Fire Doors :
Deanta Pamplona Walnut Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
The sleek curves of this pre-finished walnut door make the Pamplona one of the most desirable doors in the Deanta Collection. With its V-grooved 6-panel effect and curved stiles, the beautiful crown cut veneers add the finishing touches to the door that brings a dash of Latin passion to any interior.
Deanta Walnut Pamplona Pre-finished Fire Doors have a clear lacquer finish; If the door needs alteration, cutting or planing for fitting, then it must be re-varnished immediately to prevent moisture absorption, which may lead to warping or splitting.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the Deanta 10 year warranty.
- Real American Black Walnut Veneer.
- Crown Cut Veneer.
- Pre-Finished Solid Core Door.
- 10mm can be taken off the width and height of the door.
- Pre-Finished with a Clear Satin Varnish.
- Solid 35mm Internal Door options available - Pamplona Solid Pre-Finished Walnut Internal Door
- Glazed 35mm Internal Door options available - Pamplona 4-Light Glazed Pre-Finished Walnut Internal Door
- Unglazed Fire Door options also available - Pamplona FD30 4-Light Unglazed Pre-Finished Walnut Fire Door
- FSC certified - poa;
- Walnut is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Pamplona Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Pamplona Doors or Walnut veneers.)
Pamplona FD30 Flush Walnut Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Deanta Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 10mm per edge for Deanta Pamplona FD30 V-Groove Flush Walnut Fire Doors. Deanta Fire Doors are pre-finished with a clear satin varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs.)
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification, in conjunction with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Walnut Pamplona Fire Doors after order - Deanta Pamplona FD30 Walnut Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Deanta Fire Doors can be bought online -
Select the Deanta Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- If there are other items or more Deanta Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of Deanta Internal Fire Doors from Deanta UK Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat;
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; - Enter your postcode after adding the Deanta Doors to basket -
Please see Deanta Direct Delivery details - Deanta Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000.
Van Delivery of Deanta Pamplona FD30 Walnut Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of Deanta Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Pamplona FD30 Pre-finished Walnut Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Deanta Pamplona Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Deanta Door Price List is current - 08/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details on Deanta Walnut Pre-Finished Pamplona Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Pamplona FD30 Walnut Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!