Door Lining Set for Pair Doors - Oak Veneer 133x20mm - ODL133PR XL
Pair Door Lining Kit - Engineered Real Oak - 133x20mm -
- Unfinished Real Oak Veneer - ODL133 XL Joinery
Engineered 133mm oak door lining sets come packed loose as 2 legs and a head, and have loose door stops; Lining width is for a 133mm internal wall.
These door linings have a real oak veneer on a mixed species timber engineered core - unfinished.
The XL Joinery range of complementary joinery products allows for the creation of truly stunning finishes for any home. Oak veneer Door Linings, Architrave and Skirtings are available to add the finishing touch to your XL Door and room.
XL 133mm Pair Door Lining Set - unfinished Engineered Real Oak Veneer - 133mm x 20mm - ODL133PR -
Engineered oak door lining sets come packed loose as 2 legs and a head, and have loose door stops; Lining width is suitable for a 133mm thickness wall. These door linings have a real oak veneer on a mixed species timber engineered core - unfinished.
- XL 133mm Oak Single Door Linings in Stock - 03/02/2020 - ODL133
- XL 133mm Oak Pair Door Linings are to order -
133mm ODL133 unvarnished Oak real-veneer Lining for Pair Door sizes -
- up to 78x60" -
6 Pieces - 2 jambs & 1 head + 3 stops; (approximately 5-1/2" Oak Door Linings.)
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Oak Door Linings need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
XL Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations
Please ensure that this Door Frame is treated with a minimum of 3 coats of high performance microporous type wood stain.
Treatment must be applied to all faces and edges prior to fitting.
(Waxes, oils, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. There is no size reduction allowable on fitting for XL 133mm Oak Lining Sets. Any cutting is at your own risk.)
These XL Oak 133mm Door Linings have the XL 1 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- What to think about before buying a door
- Care of timber doors on site
- How to treat your door
- How to install your door
Follow XL Joinery door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your door & lining, and to validate their guarantee : XL Joinery Guarantees
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 133mm Door Lining is Engineered to be; The finished size will have a manufacturing tolerance that is affected by the moisture level of the timber;
Planed Engineered Internal Door Lining sizes are generally quoted asy ±1mm on thickness and on width, and ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of Engineered Oak Door Linings may vary from batch to batch - there are a lot of corners where a chamfer can vary etc. - so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification;
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Oak ODL133PR Pair Door Linings
Van Delivery of 5.5" Oak Pair Door Linings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of an ODL133PR XL Internal Oak 133mm Pair Door Lining is 18Kg, to include packing;
- 133mm Internal Pair Door Casings can now be purchased online;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Oak 133mm Pair Door Linings from £11.40 +vat - for 10Kg then +50p per extra Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
Direct Delivery from XL Joinery of Oak 133mm Pair Door Linings is £40 1st Door or Lining Set, +£7.50 per subsequent Door or Lining Set +vat;
Casings & Linings count as 1 door ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Tell us the post-code for any enquiry about Oak XL Pair Door Linings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The October 2019 XL Joinery Door Lining Price List is current - 14/01/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on XL 133mm Oak Pair Door Linings ODL108 - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pair Door 133mm XL Oak Linings correct, but mistakes can be made!