Oxford Glazed Fire Door: FD30 2-light *Glazed* *Oak* +RM+ 44mm Internal Fire Door - PMM
Oxford Glazed Fire Door: FD30 2-light *Clear Glass* *Oak* +Raised Mouldings+ Internal Firecheck - Mendes Doors
PM-Mendes Oak Raised-Moulding Fire Door Range - Imperial 1-3/4" / 44mm Internal Fire Door thickness -
Oxford Classic Oak Glazed Fire Doors at affordable prices. Traditional Oak Fire Door designs with Clear Flat Glass Fire-rated Panes, Raised & Fielded Panels and solid Oak Raised Mouldings on both sides. Oxford 2-Light Fire Doors have engineered Oak construction with MDF core panels, and engineered-timber core stiles and rails, veneered with real Oak; Oxford 2 Light Door design with solid real oak Raised Mouldings.
Also available as standard 35mm internal Imperial sizes - Oxford 2-Light Glazed Oak +Raised Mouldings+ Internal Door
Matching 4 Panel Fire Door 1-3/4" thickness / 44mm - 4 Panel FD30 Oak +Raised Mouldings+ Internal Fire Door
Matching 4 Panel 1-3/8" / 35mm Oak Door - 4 Panel Oak +Raised Mouldings+ Internal Door
To see other Internal Fire Doors :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Mendes Doors - Oak Raised Moulding FD30 Oxford 2-Light Glazed 1-3/4" / 44mmFire Door :
from the PM-Mendes Oak Raised-Moulding Internal Door Range :
Oxford Oak 2-light 2-panel solid Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Mendes Oxford Glazed Oak Fire Door sizes - 78" x 30" - 78" x 33" - must be fitted and treated to their fitting instructions and "Fire Door Field of Application details.
- Solid engineered construction with FD30 Firecheck door core;
- Real White Oak 0.6mm veneer on door panels, door stiles & rails;
- Raised & Fielded panels and solid Oak Raised-Mouldings both sides;
- Clear Flat Glass Firecheck Glass Panes;
- Solid Oak lippings on Door stiles, & on top and bottom rails;
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Fire Certificates;
- FD30 half-hour fire rated version can be used in single & double leaf applications - square-edged.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Oxford Glazed Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Mendes Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Oxford Glazed Fire Doors.)
Glazed Oxford Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Mendes Oxford Timber Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
Doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for Mendes Oxford Oak Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may invalidate the Fire Certificate.)
Follow PM-Mendes Fire Door fitting instructions, care and maintenance advice for your door, and to validate their 1 Year Guarantee
For more information go to the Mendes Doors website -
- 31/3/2014 - Oxford Glazed Fire Door specifications are correct, but subject to change by Mendes Doors, without notice -
- Please contact us if there is anything you wish to check, before order -
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of these Fire Doors & certification, in conjunction with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- Fire Doors cannot be exchanged once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange PM-Mendes Fire Doors after order- Glazed Mendes Oxford Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Mendes Oxford 2 -Light Glazed Oak Fire Doors can be bought by selecting the door sizes from the drop-down menu, and adding to basket;
Contact us regarding the Mendes delivery charge which must be added; it one of the most complicated;
Click Continue Shopping <--- & select 1 of the Mendes delivery zones, and add to basket - Mendes Glazed Fire Door Delivery
Please order doors & casings from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Mendes 2-Light Oxford Fire Doors
Direct to Site Oxford 2 Light Clear Glazed Oak Fire Door Delivery Details from PM-Mendes Doors:
PM-Mendes quote up to 2 weeks from order, so long as the doors are in stock.
Door delivery will be via a reputable carrier company on a door-pallet;
Zone 1 - BA - BS - CF - GL - HR - NP - OX - SN - SP- WR = £49.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;
Zone 2 - AL - B - BB - BD - BH - BL - CB - CH - CW - CV - DE - DT - DY - DN - FY - HD - HG - HP - HU - HX - L - LA - LD - LE - LL LN - LS - LU - M - ML - NG - NN - OL - PE - PR - S - SG - SK - SR - SY - TF - TW - WA - WD - WF - WN - WS - WV - YO = £69.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;xx Contact us regarding our own van delivery in these areas;
Zone 3 - BN - BR - CM - CO - CR - CT - DA - DH - DL - E - EC - EN - GU - HA - IG - IP - KT - ME - N - NE - NR - NW - PL - PO - RH - RG - RM - SA - SE - SL - SM - SO - SR - SS - SW - TA -TN - TO - TQ - TR - TS - TW - UB - W - W1H - WC = £79.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;
Zone 4 - CA = £99.60 +vat; For orders over £800+vat = £59.60 +vat;
Scotland - poa;
Additional charges: AM Deliveries - Timed Deliveries - Saturday AM Deliveries - 8x4 Door Blanks - poa;
- The site must be accessible by a 10 Metre vehicle (Fire-engine size);
- One fit and able-bodied person must be present to accept the Delivery goods from the wagon;
- For larger Fire-Doors, Door Blanks and heavier items, two fit and able-bodied people must be present for unloading;
- Delivery will only be made to the kerbside, between 8am & 5pm;
- All goods must be inspected upon Delivery, especially the faces and edges of doors, and any damages reported immediately;
- Failed Deliveries attributed to the customer will still be charged for;
PM-Mendes Delivery & Returns policy - details on request;
JAS Delivery of 2 Light Oxford Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
The approximate weights of Mendes FD30 Oxford 2 Light RM Glazed Oak Fire Doors are:
78x30" - 1981x762x35mm = 30Kg;
78x33" - 1981x838x35mm = 32Kg;
Carrier Delivery of 2 Light Oak Firedoors may be possible from £25 +vat - on unglazed doors up to 20Kg, then 50p per Kg;
Haulier Delivery of 2 Light Oak FD30 Firedoors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Mendes Oak Two Light Glazed FD30 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2018 Mendes Door Price List is current - 22/01/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on FD30 Mendes Oxford RM Oak Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. seeT&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Mendes Oxford Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!