Ovolo Glass Bead - 2.4 M. x 9mm - 12mm - 15mm - 21mm - Pine Softwood
Ovolo 9mm to 21mm Moulded Pine Glazed Bead - Richard Burbidge or Cheshire Mouldings
9mm x9mm - 12mm x 9mm - 15mm x 9mm & 21mm x 9mm Moulded Ovolo Glazing Bead - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- FB359 - 3/8" 9x9mm (3mm flat) x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge - In Stock
- FB371 - 5/8" 15x9mm (8mm flat) x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge - To Order
- TM570 - 3/8" 9x9mm (3mm flat) x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - To Order
- TM571 - 1/2" 12x9mm (5mm flat) x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock
- TM572 - 5/8" 15x9mm (8mm flat) x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock
- TM55024 - 7/8" 21x9mm (15mm flat) x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Ovolo Glazing Bead;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
Timber Ovolo Glazing Bead is usually machined from Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 9mm x 9mm - 12mm x 9mm - 15mm x 9mm & 21mm x 9mm - Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge -
The Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Ovolo bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Ovolo Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/10/2018 -
Ovolo Glazing Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Ovolo Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Ovolo Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood Ovolo sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Ovolo timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are ale to supply Certified Planed Timber Ovolo Beading with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Timber Ovolo TT-CoC-003944.150 & Timber Ovolo BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Ovolo Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Ovolo Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Cheshire Mouldings or Richard Burbidge Ovolo Glazing Bead
Van Delivery of Ovolo Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of Softwood Ovolo Glazing Bead is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber Ovolo Glazing Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Ovolo Beading is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Ovolo Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2019 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 18/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 9mm - 12mm - 15mm & 21mm Ovolo Glazing Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood 3/8 Inch - 1/2 Inch - 5/8 Inch & 7/8 Inch Ovolo Glass Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!