Glass Bead HTM894 (12x9mm) [Dark Hardwood] Solid Timber Moulding
Ovolo Bead Dark Hardwood 12x9mm HTM894 - from Cheshire Mouldings
HTM894 Hardwood Ovolo Glazing Bead - Cheshire Mouldings
1/2" Hardwood Glass-Bead (Finished size - 9mm x 12mm) - Cheshire Mouldings HTM894 -
- Hardwood Glass Bead Timber lengths available for delivery on our van - 2.4 M. In Stock - 03/02/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 2.4 Metre HTM894 Moulded Hardwood Glazing Bead Lengths -
Hardwood Glazing Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Hardwood Ovolo Bead can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Timber Ovolo Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and maintained finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 19/05/2014 -
Sizes may be the timber nominal size that the Hardwood 12mm Glass Beads are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Red Hardwood Glazing Bead Stick sizes are generally less than ±1mm on thickness, ± 2mm on width, and less than ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed Ovolo Beading.(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply certified Hardwood Glass-Beads with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Wood Glazing Bead Mould HTM888 INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders of Hardwood HTM894 Glass Bead and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for HTM894 Hardwood Glass Bead.
Van Delivery of Hardwood HTM894 Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for HTM894 Ovolo Profiled Hardwood Moulding in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of HTM894 Hardwood Bead lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( and no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Hardwood HTM894 Bead Profile can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of Hardwood HTM894 Section may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Moulded Hardwood HTM894 Profile, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2021 Quarterly Hardwood Board Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/06/2021
- The August 2021 Cheshire Mouldings Hardwood Moulding Price List is current - 24/08/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/06/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Machined Hardwood HTM894 Mouldings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Dark-Hardwood HTM894 Ovolo Bead correct, please tell us if you see any errors.