2 inch Ovolo Doorstop Mould - 46x12mm x 2.4 metres - TM55224 Pine
2 inch Ovolo Doorstop 46x12mm Pine Mould - Cheshire Mouldings TM55224
TM55224 - 46mm x 12mm x 2.4 metres Ovolo Softwood Pine Door Stop Moulding - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- Images shown may be generic, and not the actual item you are purchasing - Ovolo Mouldings come in different sizes;
Ovolo is a classical timber moulding with pleasing shape; This larger Ovolo Doorstop Moulding can be used on Door Linings as a Door Stop.
( Smaller Pine Ovolo Beads are generally used in windows and doors, to bead around glass or timber panels. )
A good quality, generally fairly knot free Ovolo timber moulding ( although some pieces may have several knots; )
Machined from Clear Scandinavian Best Joinery Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Ovolo Moulding;
Pine Ovolo Mould is ideal to use as a Door-Stop on Door-Lining or Panel-Mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of 46mm Pine Ovolo-Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
46x12mm Ovolo Doorstop Timber Beading is usually machined from 50mm Best Joinery quality Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 46mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM55224
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the square timber, before machining to Ovolo Doorstop Bead. ); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- TM55224 Pine in stock for direct delivery in 2.4 metre lengths - 01/11/2020
46x12mm Planed Ovolo Doorstop Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 50mm Planed Timber Ovolo Doorstop Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured at - 02/07/2016
- 46mm width x 12mm thickness - width of flat 36mm - width of Ovolo 10mm - height of Ovolo 9mm
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 50mm Planed Redwood Softwood Ovolo Doorstop Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 46mm x 12mm Redwood Ovolo Doorstop sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Pine Door Stop. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 2 inch Ovolo Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certification for 50mm Ovolo Doorstop with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC;
JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC: 50mm Ovolo INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 and for PEFC: 50mm Ovolo INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check your Ovolo Doorstep Delivery on arrival, to see that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing and that ALL other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Ovolo Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM55224 2" Ovolo, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Quality TM55224 Ovolo Doorstop Bead.
Van Delivery of Quality 50mm Ovolo Timber Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood TM55224 50mm Ovolo Door Stop Beading weight is approximately 0.9Kg per 2.4 metre length, to include packaging, our careful packing, and the standard XDP shipping charge to Zone A;
Prepared Timber 2" Ovolo Doorstop can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Ovolo Doorstop Beading is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm and 10Kg at £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg at +£0.50 per Kg +vat;
- You can select ;a "safer" insured, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Quality TM55224 2 inch Ovolo Doorstop Beading, so that we can quote for Shipping. )
- The October 2020 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about TM55224 50mm Ovolo Door Stop - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. seeT&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Quality 2" Ovolo Door Stop correct, but mistakes can be made!