2" Ovolo Doorstop (46x12mm x 2.4 M.) TM55224 Pine Cheshire Mouldings
2" Ovolo Doorstop 46x12mm Pine Bead- Cheshire Mouldings TM55224
46mm x 12mm OVOLO DOORSTOP MOULD - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- TM55224 - 46x12mm x 2.4 Metres Pine Door Stop - Cheshire Mouldings.
- IMAGES SHOWN MAY BE BE GENERIC - OVOLO MOULDING COMES IN DIFFERENT SIZES -
(Smaller pine ovolo beads are generally used in windows and doors, to bead around glass or timber panels.) A good quality, generally fairly knot free ovolo timber moulding (although some pieces may have several knots.);
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Ovolo Doorstop;
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Also available as a smaller Ovolo Glazing Bead - PINE OVOLO GLASS BEAD and in Oak - OAK OVOLO DOORSTOP
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
46x12mm Ovolo Doorstop Timber Beadis usually machined from 50mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 46mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM55224 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Ovolo Doorstop Bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- TM55224 REDWOOD TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 07/12/2016 -
46x12mm Planed Ovolo Doorstop Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 46x12mm Planed Timber Ovolo Doorstop Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AT - 02/07/2016 -
- 46mm WIDTH x 12mm THICKNESS - WIDTH OF FLAT 36mm - WIDTH OF OVOLO 10mm - HEIGHT OF OVOLO 9mm -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 50mm Planed Redwood Softwood Ovolo Doorstop Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 46mm x 12mm Redwood Ovolo Doorstop sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber door stop. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC or PEFC CERTIFIED 46mm OVOLO DOORSTOP WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 46mm OVOLO BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 46mm OVOLO TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 46mm OVOLO BEAD sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM55224 2" Ovolo, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Cheshire Mouldings Ovolo Doorstop (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of 46x12mm Ovolo Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM55224 46x12mm Ovolo Doorstop Beading weight is approximately 0.9Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 2" Ovolo Doorstop can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Ovolo Doorstop Beading is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM55224 2" Ovolo Doorstop Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Cheshire Mouldings JANUARY 2017 PINE MOULDINGS Price List is current - 17/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about TM55224 46x12mm Ovolo Doorstop Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 2" Ovolo Doorstop Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!