Oak Hockey Stick FD30 Glazing Bead - 2.4 metres - Choose 26x23mm OM025 OR/ 26x22mm FB1062 + 1 length OR/ 1 bundle
Hockey Stick 22 x 26mm Moulded Solid-Oak Fire-Door Glazing Bead FD30
- Cheshire Mouldings OM025 and Richard Burbidge FB1062
22mm x 26mm Hockey Stick Fire-Glass Bead | White-Oak | Price per 2.4 metre length;
Oak Hockey Mould is ideal to use as an Internal Firecheck FD30 44mm Fire Door Glazing Bead.
The White-Oak timber density is high enough for Firecheck use.
- OM025 : 23x26mm ( with 10x18mm Rebate ) x 2.4 metres Oak - Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock - 01/09/2020
- FB1062 : 22x26mm ( with 10x18mm Rebate ) x 2.4 metres Oak - Richard Burbidge - In Stock at JAS - 01/09/2020
- Oak Moulded Timber from Cheshire Mouldings and Richard Burbidge - In Stock for Direct Delivery - 01/09/2020 -
Alternative Fire Door Glazing Bead Mouldings at JAS Timber:
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - FB852 or TM889 26x21mm Solid-Hardwood Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Beech MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Ash MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Hardwood MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Oak MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Sapele MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Walnut MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
FB1062 or OM025 - 26mm Oak Hockey Stick Fire Door Glazing Bead is usually machined from 25mm American White Oak board, or similar species of timber - Finished sizes : 23x26mm Cheshire Mouldings OM025 Oak Mould and 22x26mm Richard Burbidge FB1062 Oak Mould -
The Cheshire Mouldings and Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Firecheck Hockey Glazing Bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for oak bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Oak Fire Door Glass Bead - In stock in 2.4 metre lengths - 01/10/2020
26mm Firedoor Hockey Stick Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Oak Glazing Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- OM025 and FB1062 Hockey-stick Glazing Mould sizes measured as at - 24/03/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 26mm Profiled Oak Hockey Stick Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 22mm x 26mm Oak Hockey Stick sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak Fire Door Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM025 or FB1062 Oak FD30 Fire-Glass Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for Prepared FB1062 and OM025 Oak Mould with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification: FSC - 26mm Oak Hockey INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC - 26mm Oak Hockey INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check your Oak Bead Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Hockey Glazing Bead's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Hockey-Stick Bead once work has commenced. Orders of FB1062 or OM025 Oak Hockey Stick Glass Bead, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings OM025 and Richard Burbidge FB1062 Oak FD30 Glazing Beads.
Van Delivery of 26mm Oak Fire-Door FD30 Glass Beading on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of Oak 22x26mm Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead is approximately 1 Kg per 2.4 metre length, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Zone-A Carriage Charge; Prepared Oak 1 inch Fire Door Glazing Bead can be ordered online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of OM025 Oak Fire Door Glazing Bead Offer Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed for - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of OM025 26mm Oak Fire Door Glazing Mould from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - from Richard Burbidge it would have to be to a Trade Address - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Fire Door Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Oak FD30 Hockey-Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2021 Scandinavian Redwood 32mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Pine Beadings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 26mm Hockey Stick Profile Glazing Bead - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Oak Hockey Stick Mould correct, please tell us if you see any errors.