Oak Hockey Stick Glazing Bead FD30 26x22mm x 2.4 metre - Choose OM025 or FB1062
Hockey Stick 22x26mm Moulded Solid-Oak Fire-Door Glazing Bead FD30
- Cheshire Mouldings OM025 and Richard Burbidge FB1062
22mm x 26mm Hockey Stick Fire-Glass Bead | White-Oak | Price per 2.4 metre length;
Oak Hockey Mould is ideal to use as an Internal Firecheck FD30 44mm Fire Door Glazing Bead.
The White-Oak timber density is high enough for Firecheck use.
- OM025 : 23x26mm ( with 10x18mm Rebate ) x 2.4 metres Oak - Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock - 03/02/2020
- FB1062 : 22x26mm ( with 10x18mm Rebate ) x 2.4 metres Oak - Richard Burbidge - In Stock at JAS - 03/02/2020
- Oak Moulded Timber from Cheshire Mouldings and Richard Burbidge - In Stock for Direct Delivery - 03/02/2020 -
Alternative Fire Door Glazing Bead Mouldings at JAS Timber:
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - FB852 or TM889 26x21mm Solid-Hardwood Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Beech MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Ash MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Hardwood MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Oak MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Sapele MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 21x24mm Walnut MDF Fire Door Glazing Bead
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber® - Cheshire Mouldings® - Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
FB1062 or OM025 - 22x26mm Oak Hockey Stick Fire Door Glazing Bead is usually machined from 32mm American White Oak board, or similar species of timber - Finished sizes : 23mm x 26mm Cheshire Mouldings OM025 Oak Mould and 22mm x 26mm Richard Burbidge FB1062 Oak Mould -
The Cheshire Mouldings and Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Firecheck Hockey Glazing Bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for oak bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Oak Fire Door Glass Bead - In stock in 2.4 metre lengths - 03/02/2020 -
26mm Firedoor Hockey Stick Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Oak Glazing Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- OM025 and FB1062 Hockey-stick Glazing Mould sizes measured as at - 24/03/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 26mm Profiled Oak Hockey Stick Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 22mm x 26mm Oak Hockey Stick sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak Fire Door Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM025 or FB1062 Oak FD30 Glazing Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for Prepared FB1062 and OM025 Oak Mould with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification: FSC - 26mm Oak Hockey INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC - 26mm Oak Hockey INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check your Oak Bead Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Hockey Glazing Bead's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Hockey-Stick Bead once work has commenced. Orders of FB1062 or OM025 Oak Hockey Stick Glass Bead, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings OM025 and Richard Burbidge FB1062 Oak Fire Door Glazing Beading.
Van Delivery of 26mm Oak Fire-Door FD30 Glass Bead on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of Oak 22x26mm Hockey Stick Firecheck Glazing Bead is approximately 1 Kg per 2.4 metre length, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Zone-A Carriage Charge; Prepared Oak 1 inch Fire Door Glazing Bead can be ordered online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Oak Timber Hockey-Stick Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Oak OM025 Mould can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of OM025 26mm Oak Fire Door Glazing Mould from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - from Richard Burbidge it would have to be to a Trade Address - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Fire Door Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Oak FD30 Hockey-Mouldings, so that we can quote for carriage. )
- The January 2020 32mm Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The February 2020 Richard Burbidge Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Masons Timber February 2020 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 26mm Oak FD30 Hockey Profile - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Oak Hockey Stick correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.