OM024 Oak Door Threshold - 88x12mm x 0.9 Metre
3-1/2" Door Threshold ( 88x12mm x 0.9 metres ) OM024 Oak - Cheshire Mouldings®
88mm x 12mm Internal Door Threshold Mould White-Oak - Price per 0.9 metre length;
OM024 - 88x12mm x 0.9 Metres White Oak Internal Door Threshold Covering from Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as a floor cover mould between doorways ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings®, Mason's Timber Products®, Richard Burbidge®, Timbmet® and International Timber®.
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® |
& Richard Burbidge®
Oak Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
88x12mm Door Threshold Timber Cover-Bead is usually machined from 90mm American White Oak board or similar species of timber - Finished size : 88mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings® OM024 Oak Mould -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the Oak timber, before machining to Door Threshold Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timbers to be used.
- OM024 American White Oak in stock in 0.9 metre lengths - 01/07/2019
88x12mm Oak Threshold Cover Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 88mm x 12mm Oak Half Round Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- OM003 Oak Half Round sizes measured as at - 24/03/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 90mm Oak Door Threshold Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 88mm x 12mm Oak Doorway Cover Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak Threshold Bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM024 Oak Door Threshold Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Prepared Oak Door Threshold with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - OM024 Oak Door Threshold TT-CoC-003944.150 or OM024 Oak Door Threshold BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Door Threshold Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM024 Door Threshold Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings® OM024 Oak Door Threshold Mould
Van Delivery of Oak Door Threshold Moulding on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Oak OM024 88x12mm Oak Door Threshold weight is approximately 1Kg per 0.9M length, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP® Zone-A Carriage Charge; Prepared Oak 3-1/2 inch Door Stop Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Oak Timber Door Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Oak OM024 Mould can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of OM024 88mm Oak Door Threshold Mould from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Door Threshold Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 3 and 1/2" inch Profiled Oak Door Threshold Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 19/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about OM024 Oak 88mm Door-Threshold Moulds - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Oak Door Threshold Mould OM024 correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.