OM024 88mm Oak Door Threshold - 88x12mm x 0.9 metre - 1 length OR/ 1 bundle = 5
3-1/2" Door Threshold ( 88x12mm x 0.9 metres ) OM024 Oak - Cheshire Mouldings
88mm x 12mm Internal Door Floor Plate Mould White-Oak - Price per 0.9 metre length;
OM024 - 88x12mm x 0.9 metres White Oak Internal Door Threshold Cover from Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as a floor cover mould between doorways ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings, Mason's Timber Products, Richard Burbidge, Timbmet and International Timber.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge Mouldings and Beadings -|
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
88x12mm Door Threshold Timber Cover-Bead is usually machined from 18mm American White Oak board or similar species of timber - Finished size : 88mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM024 Oak Mould -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the Oak timber, before machining to Door Threshold Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timbers to be used.
- OM024 American White Oak in stock in 0.9 metre lengths - 01/10/2020
88x12mm Oak Threshold Cover Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 88mm x 12mm Oak Threshold Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- OM024 Oak Door Threshold sizes measured as at - 24/03/2017
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 90mm Oak Door Threshold Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 88mm x 12mm Oak Doorway Cover Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak Threshold Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM024 Oak Threshold Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Prepared Oak Door Threshold with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - OM024 Oak Door Threshold INT-COC-003944.150 or OM024 Oak Door Threshold INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Door Threshold Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM024 Door Threshold Mould, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings OM024 Oak Door Threshold Mould.
Van Delivery of Oak Door Threshold Moulding on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Oak OM024 88x12mm Oak Door Threshold weight is approximately 1Kg per 0.9 metre length - to include some packaging, our careful packing and XDP Zone-A Carriage Charge; Prepared Oak 3-1/2 inch Door Stop Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP Carrier Delivery of 88mm Oak Door Threshold Bead Offer Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Special Offer Oak OM024 Threshold Items can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of Special Offer OM024 Oak Door Threshold Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about March Special Offer OM024 White-Oak Threshold Mould and Bead Profiles, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2021 American White Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The January 2021 European Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Oak Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Red and White Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/03/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 White Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about OM024 Oak 88mm Door-Threshold Moulds - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Oak Door Threshold Mould OM024 correct, please tell us if you see any errors.