OM024 DOOR THRESHOLD (88x12mm x 0.9 M.) OAK Solid Timber Moulding
3 1/2" DOOR THRESHOLD (88x12mm x 0.9 Metres) OM024 Oak Beading - Cheshire Mouldings
88mm x 12mmDOOR THRESHOLD BEAD - White Oak - Price per 0.9 Metre length;
- OM024 - 88x12mm x 0.9 Metres White Oak Internal Door Threshold Beading - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from White Oak;
Ideal for Door Thresholds on carpets, or with Laminate Flooring at doorways between rooms.
OAK is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
88x12mm Door Threshold Timber Beadis usually machined from 90mm American White Oak or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 88mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM024 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the timber, before machining to Door Threshold Bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- OM024 OAK TIMBER IN STOCK - 0.9 Metre LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
88x12mm Door Threshold Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 88x12mm Timber Door Threshold Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 90mm Oak Door Threshold Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 88mm x 12mm Oak Door Threshold sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber door threshold. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 88x12mm TIMBER DOOR THRESHOLD OM024 WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 3.5" OAK DOOR THRESHOLD OM024 TT-CoC-003944.150 & 3.5" OAK DOOR THRESHOLD OM024 BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size -CHESHIRE MOULDINGS CoC PEFC CERTIFICATION
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Door Threshold once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM024 Door Threshold, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Cheshire Mouldings Door Threshold (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of 88x12mm Timber Door Threshold Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Oak OM024 88x12mm Door Threshold Beading weight is approximately 0.75Kg per 0.9M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 3.5" Door Threshold can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP CARRIER DELIVERYof Timber Door Threshold Beading is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket -TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC OM024 3.5" Door Threshold Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- TheJANUARY 2017 Cheshire MouldingsOAK MOULDINGSPrice Lists are current; - 20/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about OM024 88x12mm Door Threshold Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E.seeT&C- We do try to keep prices and specifications ofPEFCOak 3.5" Door Threshold Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!