OM018 OAK Broken Ogee Panel Mould (15x8mm x 2.4M.) Solid Oak
5/8" Broken Ogee Panel Mould (15x8mm x 2.4 Metres) OM018 Oak Beading - Cheshire Mouldings
15mm x 8mm Broken Ogee White Oak - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- OM018 - 15x8mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Broken Ogee Panel Moulding - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as a panel bead, or cover mould.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
OM018 - 15x8mm Broken Ogee Panel Mould is usually machined from 21mm American White Oak or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 15mm x 8mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM018 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the timber, before machining to Broken Ogee Panel Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- OM018 OAK TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
15x8mm Broken Ogee Panel Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 15x8mm Timber Broken Ogee Panel Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 21mm Oak Broken Ogee Panel Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 15mm x 8mm Oak Broken Ogee Panel Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber broken ogee panel mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 15x8mm TIMBER BROKEN OGEE PANEL MOULD OM019 WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 5/8" OAK BROKEN OGEE PANEL MOULD OM018 TT-CoC-003944.150 & 5/8" OAK BROKEN OGEE PANEL MOULD OM018 BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size -CHESHIRE MOULDINGS CoC PEFC CERTIFICATION
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Broken Ogee Panel Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM018 Broken Ogee Panel Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for OM018 Oak Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Oak Panel Moulding on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Oak OM018 15x8mm Broken Ogee Panel Moulding weight is approximately 0.6Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 5/8" Broken Ogee Panel Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP CARRIER DELIVERYof Timber Broken Ogee Panel Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket -TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
DIRECT DELIVERY of OM018 Oak Panel Mould from Cheshire Mouldings is possible from £35 +vat - poa;
HAULIER DELIVERY by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Panel Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Oak Cover Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JULY 2016 Cheshire Mouldings OAK MOULDINGS Price List is current; - 16/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about OM018 Oak 5/8" Broken-Ogee Cover Mouldings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Oak Panel OM018 correct, but mistakes can be made!