OM018 15mm Oak Broken Ogee Panel Mould - 15x8mm x 2.4 metres | CHOOSE 1 length OR/ 1 bundle = 20
5/8 inch Broken Ogee Panel Mould ( 15x8mm x 2.4 metres ) OM018 Oak - from Cheshire Mouldings
15mm x 8mm Broken Ogee profile White-Oak Bead - Price per 2.4 metre length;
OM018 - 15x8mm Broken Ogee Panel Mould is usually machined from 21mm American White Oak or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 15mm x 8mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM018 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the timber, before machining to Broken Ogee Panel Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
15x8mm Broken Ogee Panel Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 15x8mm Timber Broken Ogee Panel Mould is at your own risk -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 21mm Oak Broken Ogee Panel Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 15mm x 8mm Oak Broken Ogee Panel Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber broken ogee panel mould. The size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM018 Oak Broken Ogee Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certification for 5x8mm Timber Broken Ogee Panel Mould OM019 with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification - 5/8" Oak Broken Ogee Panel Mould OM018 INT-COC-003944.150 & 5/8" Oak Broken Ogee Panel Mould OM018 INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Broken Ogee Panel Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM018 Broken Ogee Panel Mould, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
- OM018 - 15x8mm x 2.4 metres White Oak Broken Ogee Panel Moulding - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as a panel bead, or cover mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings OM018 Oak Broken-Ogee 15mm Panel Bead.
Van Delivery of 15mm Oak Panel Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Oak OM018 15x8mm Panel Mould weight is approximately 0.75Kg per 2.4M length, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Zone-A Carriage Charge; Prepared Oak 5/8 inch Scotia Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
Carrier Delivery of Oak Timber Broken-Ogee Moulding costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( and no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of OM018 15mm Oak Broken-Ogee Mould from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Panel Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 5/8 inch Profiled Oak Broken-Ogee Beadings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 American White Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 European Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Oak Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Richard Burbidge Red and White Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Masons Timber White Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries about OM018 Oak 15mm Panel Mouldings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Oak Panel Bead OM018 correct, please tell us if you see any errors.