OM017 38mm Oak Barrel Mould - 34x12mm x 2.4 metres | CHOOSE 1 length OR/ 1 bundle = 10
1-1/2 inch Barrel Mould ( 34x12mm x 2.4 metres ) OM017 Oak - from Cheshire Mouldings
34mm x 12mm Barrel profile Panel Moulding White-Oak - Price per 2.4 metre length;
34x12mm Barrel Mould is usually machined from 18mm American White Oak or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 34mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM017 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the timber, before machining to Barrel Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
34x12mm Barrel Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 34x12mm Timber Barrel Mould is at your own risk -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 40mm Oak Barrel Mouldings is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 34mm x 12mm Oak Barrel Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber barrel mould. The size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM017 Oak Barrel Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certification for 34x12mm Timber Barrel Mould OM017 with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification - 1.5 inch Oak Barrel Mould OM017 INT-COC-003944.150 and 1.5 inch Oak Barrel Mould OM017 INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Barrel Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM017 Barrel Mould, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
- OM017 - 34x12mm x 2.4 metres White Oak Barrel Moulding - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as a panel bead, or cover mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for OM017 Oak Mouldings.
Van Delivery of 34mm Oak Barrel-Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Oak OM017 34x12mm Barrel-Moulding weight is approximately 0.75Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include some packaging, careful packing and XDPZone-A Carrier Charge;
Prepared Oak Timber 1-3/8 inch Barrel Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
Carrier Delivery of Oak Barrel Mould OM017 Offer Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( and no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of OM017 34mm Oak Barrel Mould from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Hand-rails and Base-rails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery can be done for larger quantities of Oak Decor Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Oak OM017 Barrel Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Masons Timber Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about OM017 Prepared Oak 34mm Barrel-Mould - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Oak Barrel-Moulds correct, please tell us if you see any errors.