OM016 Oak Barrel Mould - size: 21x6mm x 2.4 metre length.
7/8" Barrel Mould (21x9mm x 2.4 Metres) OM016 Oak Beading - Cheshire Mouldings®
21mm x 9mm Barrel Mould - White Oak - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- OM016 - 21x9mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Barrel Moulding - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as a panel bead, or cover mould.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® & Richard Burbidge® |
Oak Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
21x9mm Oak Barrel Mould is usually machined from 27mm American White Oak boards or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 9mm - Cheshire Mouldings® OM016 Oak Mould -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the timber, before machining to Barrel Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- OM016 Oak Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/10/2018 -
21x9mm Barrel Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21x9mm Timber Barrel Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 27mm Oak Barrel Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 21mm x 9mm Oak Barrel Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber broken ogee panel mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified 21x9mm Timber Barrel Mould OM016 with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 7/8" Oak Barrel Mould OM016 TT-CoC-003944.150 & 7/8" Oak Barrel Mould OM016 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Barrel Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM016 Barrel Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for OM016 Oak Barrel Mouldings
Van Delivery of 21mm Oak Barrel Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Oak OM016 21x6mm Barrel Mould weight is approximately 0.75Kg per 2.4M length, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP® Zone-A Carrier Charge;
Prepared Oak 7/8 inch Barrel can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Oak Barrel-Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other Zones;
XDP parcels of Oak OM016 Mould can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of OM016 21mm Oak Barrel from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, & costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Decorative Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Oak Barrel Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 19/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Supplies with any enquiries about OM016 Oak 7/8" Barrel Mouldings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Oak Decorative Bead OM016 correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.