OM015 Oak Cushion Corner Mould - size: 35x35mm x 2.4 metre length.
1-3/8" Cushion Corner Mould ( 35x35mm x 2.4 metres ) OM015 Oak - from Cheshire Mouldings
35mm x 35mm Eased-Corner Cushion Bead White-Oak - Price per 2.4 metre length ( available in bundles of 6 );
- OM015 - 35x35mm x 2.4 metres White Oak Cushion Corner Beading - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as an external corner finishing bead, around door frames and window frames ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
OM015 - 35x35mm Cushion Corner Mould is usually machined from 50mm American White Oak Board or similar species of timber - Finished size : 35mm x 35mm - Cheshire Mouldings® OM015 Oak Mould
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the Oak timber, before machining to Cushion Corner Mould). The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timbers to be used.
- OM015 American White Oak in stock in 2.4 metre lengths - 02/09/2019
35mm Oak Cushion Corner Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 35mm x 35mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould is at your own risk - Oak timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- OM015 Cushion Corner Mould sizes measured as at - 24/03/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 35mm Oak Cushion Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 35mm x 35mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak Cushion Corner Bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM015 Oak Cushion Corner Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Prepared Oak Cushion Corner Mould with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 35mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 or 35mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Cushion Corner Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM015 Cushion Corner Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
|See Cheshire Mouldings for Oak OM015 Cushion Corner Mould care & maintenance:|
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for OM015 Oak Corner Mouldings.
Van Delivery of 35mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Oak OM015 35x35mm Cushion Corner Mould weight is approximately 0.95Kg per 2.4m length, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP® Zone-A Carrier Charge;
Prepared Oak 1-3/8 inch Cushion Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Oak Corner-Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other Zones;
XDP parcels of Oak OM015 Mould can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of OM015 35mm Oak Cushion-Corner from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, & costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Corner Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 35mm Oak OM015 Cushion Round-Corner Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2019 Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings July 2018 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The August 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The Masons Timber August 2018 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about OM015 Prepared Oak 35mm Cushion Corner-Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Oak Cushion Corner-Moulds correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.