OM014 21mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould - 21x21mm x 2.4 metres - 1 length OR/ 1 bundle = 10
7/8 inch Cushion Corner Mould 21x21mm x 2.4 metres - OM014 Oak Beading - from Cheshire Mouldings
21mm x 21mm Eased-Corner Cushion Bead White-Oak - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- OM014 - 21x21mm x 2.4 metres White Oak Cushion Corner Beading - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as an external corner finishing bead, around door frames and window frames ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings and Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
OM014 - 21x21mm Cushion Corner Mould is usually machined from 25mm American White Oak Board or similar species of timber - Finished size : 21mm x 21mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM014 Oak Mould.
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the Oak timber, before machining to Cushion Corner Mould ). The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timbers to be used.
- OM014 American White Oak in stock in 2.4 metre lengths - 01/10/2020
21mm Oak Cushion Corner Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21mm x 21mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould is at your own risk - Oak timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- OM014 Cushion Corner Mould sizes measured as at - 24/03/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 21mm Oak Cushion Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 21mm x 21mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance andc there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak Cushion Corner Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM014 Oak Cushion Corner Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Prepared Oak Cushion Corner Mould with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 21mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould INT-COC-003944.150 or 21mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Cushion Corner Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM014 Cushion Corner Mould, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
|See Cheshire Mouldings for Oak OM014 Cushion Corner Mould care & maintenance:|
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for OM014 Oak Corner Mouldings.
Van Delivery of 21mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Oak OM014 21x21mm Cushion Corner Mould weight is approximately 0.85Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Zone-A Carrier Charge;
Prepared Oak 7/8 inch Cushion Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP Carrier Delivery of Oak OM014 Cushion Corner Bead Offer Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Special Offer OM014 21mm Oak Corner can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of Special Offer OM014 Oak Corner Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about March Special Offer 21mm White-Oak Corner Mould and Bead Profiles, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2021 American White Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The January 2021 European Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Oak Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Red and White Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/03/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 White Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about OM014 Prepared Oak 21mm Cushion Corner-Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Oak Cushion Corner-Moulds correct, please tell us if you see any errors.