OM013 18mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould - 18x18mm x 2.4 metres - 1 length OR/ 1 bundle = 10
18mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould OM013 - finished size: 18x18mm x 2.4 metres - Oak
OM013 White-Oak 3/4 inch Eased-Corner Corner Bead from Cheshire Mouldings;
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as an external corner finishing bead, around door frames and window frames ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge Mouldings and Beadings -|
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
OM013 - 18x18mm Cushion Corner Mould is usually machined from 25mm American White Oak Board or similar species of timber - Finished size : 18mm x 18mm - Cheshire Mouldings= OM013 Oak Mould./
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the Oak timber, before machining to Cushion Corner Mould ). The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timbers to be used.
- OM013 American White Oak in stock in 2.4 metre lengths - 01/10/2020
18mm Oak Cushion Corner Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 18mm x 18mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould is at your own risk - Oak timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- OM013 Cushion Corner Mould sizes measured as at - 24/03/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 18mm Oak Cushion Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 18mm x 18mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak Cushion Corner Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM013 Oak Cushion Corner Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Prepared Oak Cushion Corner Mould with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 18mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould INT-COC-003944.150 or 18mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Cushion Corner Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM013 Cushion Corner Mould, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
|See Cheshire Mouldings for Oak OM013 Cushion Corner Mould care & maintenance:|
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for OM013 Oak Corner Mouldings.
Van Delivery of 18mm Oak Cushion Corner Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Oak OM013 18x18mm Cushion Corner Mould weight is approximately 0.75Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Zone-A Carrier Charge;
Prepared Oak 3/4 inch Cushion Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP Carrier Delivery of OM13 Oak Cushion Corner Bead Offer Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of OM013 18mm Oak Cushion-Corner from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, & costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery can be done for larger quantities of Oak Corner Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Oak OM013 Cushion Round-Corner Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2021 Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Oak Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about OM013 Prepared Oak 18mm Cushion Corner-Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Oak Cushion Corner-Moulds correct, please tell us if you see any errors.