OM007 38mm Oak D-Mould - 34x6mm x 2.4 metres | CHOOSE 1 length OR/ 1 bundle = 20
1-3/8 inch D-Mould - 34x6mm x 2.4 metres OM007 Oak Beading - Cheshire Mouldings
( approx 1-3/8" x 1/4" x 7'10" D-Mould White-Oak. ) - Price per 2.4 metre length +OR/ 1 bundle ( 20 )
OM007 - 34x6mm D-Mould is usually machined from 25mm American White Oak Board or similar species of timber - Finished size : 34mm x 6mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM007 Oak Mould
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the Oak timber, before machining to D-Mould ). The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timbers to be used.
- OM007 American White Oak in stock in 2.4 metre lengths - 01/10/2020
34mm Oak D-Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 34mm x 6mm Oak D-Mould is at your own risk -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 34mm Oak D-Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 34mm x 6mm Oak D-Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance anf there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak D-Mould Bead. The size and profile of OM007 Bead may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM007 Oak D-Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certification for Prepared Oak D-Mould with our Chain of Custody certificates, (CoC) : JAS Timber CoC Certification - 34mm Oak D-Mould INT-COC-003944.150 or 34mm Oak D-Mould INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber D-Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM007 1.5" D-Mould, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal for edging boards as a nosing, as a cover mould, or as a panel moulding ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- OM007 Oak Timber from Cheshire Mouldings - In stock for Carrier Delivery - 01/12/2020 -
In Stock for Carrier Delivery - OM002 21mm Oak Scotia Bead
In stock for Carrier Delivery - OM003 18mm D-Mould
In stock for Carrier Delivery - OM004 18mm D-Mould
In stock for Carrier Delivery - OM008 46mm D-Mould
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings OM007 Oak 34mm D-Mould.
Van Delivery of Oak 34mm half-round D-Mould in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Profiled Oak 1-1/4" D-Mould Lengths in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of Oak 34mm D-Mould OM007 Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of 1.1/4 inch Oak D-Mould Lengths can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled 34mm Oak D-Moulds may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 34mm Oak OM007 Profiles, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Oak Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Richard Burbidge Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Masons Timber Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Oak OM007 D-Moulds - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Moulded Oak OM007 correct, please tell us if you see any errors, thanks.