OM005 21mm Oak D-Mould - 21x6mm x 2.4 metres | CHOOSE 1 length OR/ 1 bundle = 20
7/8 inch D-Mould ( 21x6mm x 2.4 metres ) OM005 Oak Beading - Cheshire Mouldings
21mm x 6mm D-Mould White-Oak - Price per 2.4 metre length +OR/ 1 bundle = 20
- OM005 - 21x6mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak D-Moulding - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal for edging boards as a nosing, as a cover mould, or as a panel moulding ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 18x6mm Oak D-mould x 2.4M.
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge Mouldings and Beadings -|
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
OM005 - 21x6mm D-Mould is usually machined from 25mm American White Oak board or similar species of timber - Finished size : 21mm x 6mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM005 Oak Mould
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the Oak timber, before machining to D-Mould ); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timbers to be used.
- OM005 American White Oak timber in stock in 2.4 metre lengths - 01/10/2020
21mm Oak D-Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21mm x 6mm Oak D-Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- OM005 D-Mould sizes measured as at - 24/03/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 21mm Oak D-Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 21mm x 6mm Oak D-Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak D-Mould Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM005 Oak D-Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Prepared Oak D-Mould with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 21mm Oak D-Mould INT-COC-003944.150 or 21mm Oak D-Mould INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak D-Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM005 D-Mould, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings OM005 Oak D.Moulding.
Van Delivery of 21mm Oak D-Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Oak OM005 21x6mm D-Moulding chargeable carriage weight is 0.75Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include some packaging, our careful packing and XDP Zone-A Carrier Charge;
Prepared Oak 7/8 inch D-Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP Carrier Delivery of 21mm Oak D Mould Offer Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of OM005 21mm Oak D-Mould from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, & costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Hand-rails and Base-rails that are too long to be sent by our carriers.
Haulier Delivery can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Oak OM005 D-Mould and Half-Round Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2021 Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Oak Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about OM005 Prepared Oak 21mm D-Mould - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Oak D-Moulds correct, please tell us if you see any errors.