OM003 18mm Oak Half-Round Bead - 18x6mm x 2.4 metres | CHOOSE 1 length OR/ 1 bundle = 20
3/4 inch Half Round Mould ( 18x6mm x 2.4 metres ) OM003 Oak Beading - Cheshire Mouldings
OM003 White Oak Moulding 18mm x 6mm Half Round Bead - Price per 2.4 metre length +OR/ 1 bundle = 20
18mm width x 6mm thickness x 2.4 metre lengths - White-Oak Half-Round Beading from Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal for edging beads as a nosing, as a cover mould, or as a panel moulding ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
( European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use. )
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings, Mason's Timber Products, Richard Burbidge, Timbmet and International Timber.
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge Mouldings and Beadings -|
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
OM003 - 18x6mm Half Round Mould is usually machined from 25mm American White Oak board or similar species of timber - Finished size : 18mm x 6mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM003 Oak Mould -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the Oak timber, before machining to Half Round Mould. ); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timbers to be used.
- OM003 Half-Round American White Oak in stock in 2.4 metre lengths - 01/10/2020
18x6mm Oak Halfround Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 18mm x 6mm Oak Half Round Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- OM003 Oak Half Round sizes measured as at - 24/03/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 18mm Oak Half-Round Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 18mm x 6mm Oak Half Round Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak Half Round Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM003 Oak Half-Round Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certification for Prepared Oak Half Round with our Chain of Custody certificates, (CoC) : JAS Timber CoC Certification - 18mm Oak Half-Round INT-COC-003944.150 or 18mm Oak Half-Round INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Halfround Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM003 Half Round Mould, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings OM003 Oak D-Mould Bead.
Van Delivery of Oak 18mm Half-Round Bead in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Profiled Oak 3/4" D-Mould Lengths in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 18mm Oak OM003 Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of 3/4 inch Oak Half Round Lengths can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled 18mm D Moulds may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 18mm Oak OM003 Profiles, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Oak Board Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Oak Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The Janaury 2022 Richard Burbidge Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Masons Timber Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Oak OM001 Glazing Beads - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Moulded Oak Half Round correct, please tell us if you see any errors, thanks.