OM003 Oak Half-Round Mould - size: 18x6mm x 2.4 metre length - Cheshire Mouldings®
3/4" Half Round Mould ( 18x6mm x 2.4 metres ) OM003 Oak Beading - Cheshire Mouldings®
OM003 White-Oak Moulding 18mm x 6mm Half Round Bead - Price per 2.4 metre length;
18x6mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Half Round Beading - from Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal for edging boards as a nosing, as a cover mould, or as a panel moulding ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings®, Mason's Timber Products®, Richard Burbidge®, Timbmet® and International Timber®.
01/05/2019 - Alternatives
In Stock for Carrier Delivery - OM001 15mm Scotia Bead
In Stock for Carrier Delivery - OM004 18mm D-Mould Bead
In Stock for Carrier Delivery - OM007 34mm D-Mould Bead
In Stock for Carrier Delivery - OM008 46mm D-Mould Bead
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® |
and Richard Burbidge®
Oak Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
OM003 - 18x6mm Half Round Mould is usually machined from 25mm American White Oak board or similar species of timber - Finished size : 18mm x 6mm - Cheshire Mouldings® OM003 Oak Mould -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the Oak timber, before machining to Half Round Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are few knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timbers to be used.
- OM003 Half-Round American White Oak in stock in 2.4 metre lengths - 01/05/2019
18x6mm Oak Halfround Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small oak mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 18mm x 6mm Oak Half Round Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- OM003 Oak Half Round sizes measured as at - 24/03/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 18mm Oak Half-Round Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 18mm x 6mm Oak Half Round Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak Half Round Bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM003 Oak Half-Round Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Prepared Oak Half Round with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 18mm Oak Half-Round TT-CoC-003944.150 or 18mm Oak Half-Round BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Halfround Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM003 Half Round Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings® OM003 Oak Moulding.
Van Delivery of 18mm Oak Half-Round Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The chargeable carriage weight of Oak OM003 18mm Half Round Bead is 0.75Kg per 2.4M length, to include minimum packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Oak Timber Half-Round Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Oak OM003 Mould can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
( The risk of damage and delay has been higher with XPD than TNT. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Direct Delivery of OM003 18mm Oak Edging Mould from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Edge Bead Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Oak OM003 Half-Round Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2019 Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings July 2018 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The August 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The Masons Timber August 2018 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about OM003 Prepared Oak 18mm Half-Round Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Oak HalfRound Moulds correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.