Oasis Jet Kitchen Worktop - 5518-U Choose sizes :
Jet 30mm 3 Metre Worktop - 3050x600x28mm - Oasis 5518-U Kronospan Laminate;
- Universal texture laminate with 6mm corner profile Bullnose front edge;
30mm Oasis Worktop Range - Jet Kronospan Laminate 5518U Universal Smooth Matt look and feel - on Kronospan chipboard-core;
From the contract range of top quality Kronospan laminate worksurfaces - Jet is a Black Granite colour worktop pattern with grey/pink flecks;
Jet 30mm Kitchen worktops have a finished thickness of 28mm with a "Bullnose" profile on the two front corners, of 6mm radius.
The Kronospan 5518 Jet laminate texture is "U" Universal - a smooth-matt finish surface; ( Smooth enough to use as a writing-desk surface. )
Manufactured by Kronospan using wood sourced from FSC® certified sustainable forests and recycled timber to produce the chipboard worktop blanks. They have been awarded the FIRA Gold certificate for the combined excellence of the manufacturing process, and for consistency in performance of the worktop.
We also sell :
- 40mm x 600x3050mm Jet Worktops
- 40mm x 900x3050mm Jet Worktops
- 10x100x3050mm Jet Upstands
View the full range of 30mm and 40mm Kronospan Oasis Worktops and Upstands :
- Oasis Worktops ( work in progress )
|To see more details about Kronospan Oasis Worktops -|
Other Laminate Worktop Ranges :
- Artis® Worktops
- Axiom Formica® Worktops
- Bushboard Omega® & Odyssey Worktops
- Formica Prima® Worktops
- Duropal® Worktops
- Egger® Worktops
Solid Timber Worktops Ranges:
- Budget Timber Worktops
- Realwood® Timber Worktops
- Tuscan® Timber Worktops
- Silkwood® Oiled Timber Worktops
30mm and 40mm Oasis Worktop Range - Jet 5518-Universal
From the contract range of 12 top quality Kronospan laminate worksurfaces.
Jet 30mm Kitchen worktops have a finished thickness of 28mm with a 6mm radius "Bullnose" profile on the top and bottom corners of the front edge.
The laminate wraps round the front, and is sealed underneath the front edge to prevent the penetration of moisture and steam. The latest technology high pressure laminate surface is water and heat resistant, with a sealed back edge too.
The Jet laminate texture is "Universal" U - with a smooth matt look and feel, giving your worktop a simple, clean finish.
Manufactured by Kronospan using wood sourced from FSC® certified sustainable forests and recycled timber to produce the chipboard worktop-core panels. Suitable for domestic kitchen applications, Oasis Worktops are resistant to high temperatures, impact, abrasion, and household stains. Jet Worktop is available in 28mm thickness x 600mm width x 3050mm, in 38mm thickness x 600mm width x 3050mm, 900mm width x 3050mm, and worktop upstand. Oasis Worktops have been awarded the Furniture Industry Research Association® (FIRA®) Gold Certificate for both worktop consistency in performance, and excellence of their manufacturing process; They are tested to BS EN438-1: 2005.
The colour of Jet Worktop is shown here as a guide only;
Variations are possible because an image will be shown differently from one computer monitor to another;
Glaze and texture of Kitchen Worktops are a further complexity that cannot be shown on a screen! You need to see a large enough piece of worktop to be sure, as samples may not be large enough. Colour and surface texture need to be compatability checked before fitting your worktop, as Kronospan, IDS® or JAS® cannot accept claims resulting from a mismatch of colour or surface finish.
For Jet 5518U Samples, see the Kronospan website & email your request to : Oasis Samples
Please specify the Colour Name and Code with Texture,
and give your Name, Full Postal Address and Post-Code, or Phone - 08457 298298.
- Some Oasis Worktop Description sizes may be "Nominal";
- Check all Jet Worktop component dimensions, mouldings, colour and pattern are correct prior to ordering, and any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Kitchen Worktop once work has commenced.
- Oasis Jet Worktops are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
- Oasis Jet Worktops can be ordered online - Order 1 IDS Delivery Product if you are in the area of one of the postcodes shown - IDS Worktop Delivery - Please contact us if your postcode isn't listed -
- We can deliver by van in our own delivery area; Please contact us - JAS Van Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for FSC 30mm Jet Formica Oasis Worktops (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Jet Formica Oasis Worktops on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights for 28mm Kronospan FSC Jet 5518 U Formica Oasis Worktops are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Oasis Worktops is not possible;
Direct Delivery by IDS Oasis Distributors in their National Delivery Area is from £35 +vat - poa
- £35 +vat includes ALL of mainland Scotland!
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Oasis Jet 30mm Kitchen Worktops, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Oasis January 2017 Price list is current - 12/06/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about these 30mm Oasis Jet 5518 Kitchen Worktops - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Jet 5518 Worktops correct, but mistakes can be made!