OAK TORUS 3" ARCHITRAVE (20x69mm) - Solid KD Oak Architrave
Oak 3" Torus Door Architrave - (20x69mm)
- American White Oak KD Kiln Dried - random lengths.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the KD Oak Torus timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. If it is important, then you need to check these sizes and profiles before commencing work. We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes or pattern.)
Price is generally per running metre or per length - we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
TORUS 6" Skirting Boards and Ogee architraves are also available see ---> OAK MOULDINGS
We stock a wide range of timber mouldings in softwood, hardwood and oak.
3" Torus Moulded Oak Skirting is usually machined from 25mm Oak Timber Board - Finished size : 69x20mm;
- 2.4 M. & Under METRE LENGTHS of 6 INCH OAK SKIRTING IN STOCK - 01/12/2016 - AVAILABLE FOR VAN DELIVERY -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 150mm SKIRTING CUT LENGTHS -
- LATEST 6" SKIRTING STOCK HAS NO IMPORT MILL MARK;
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of 25x150mm PLANED OAK SKIRTING ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
3x1 Oak Hardwood normally has no knots; but an odd one or two isn't unlikely; They are not deemed to be defects.
3x1 Planed Oak Skirting Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 6 inch Moulded Oak Skirting can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 6x1 Oak Skirting Board is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- 69x20mm SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 06/03/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x75mm Moulded Oak Skirting is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 3x1 Oak Hardwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 3 INCH OAK SKIRTING WITH OUR CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, COC :
JAS TIMBER COC CERTIFICATION - 3" OAK SKIRTING TT-CoC-003944.150 & 6" OAK SKIRTING BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Large orders and Direct Deliveries of 3" Oak Skirting are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Oak 70mm Architraves (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of 3" Oak Architraves on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 20x70mm Oak 3" Torus Architrave is 0.9Kg per metre / 2.2Kg for a 2.4 Metre length including packaging;
CARRIER DELIVERY of 70mm Oak Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
(Please contact us if the weight or length is over this, so that we can adjust the item price for delivery;)
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
HAULIER DELIVERY by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 3" Oak Timber Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 75mm Oak Torus Slirtings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Oak 3" Architrave - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Oak 20x69mm Torus Architraves correct, but mistakes can be made!