Oak ST1500OHALF Stop-Chamfered Half Newel Post - no cap - 1500mm x 91x41mm
Oak Stop-Chamfered Half Newel Post ( Excluding Cap )
- ST1500OHALF from Cheshire Mouldings - full height one-piece Stair Half-Newel;
ST1500OHALF 1500x91x41mm Oak Half-Newel is a 1500mm standard height staircase half newel post;
Fits FNCOHALF Pyramid Half Newel Cap or LNCOHALF Low-Profile Flat Half Newel Cap ( purchase separately ) -
- Oak Pyramid Half Newel Cap
- Oak Flat Newel Cap
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Oak Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated White Oak components; For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of oak from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
Other matching Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Oak Stair Parts are :
- Oak Turned Newels
- Oak Square Newels and Bases
- Oak Newel Caps
- Oak Spindles
- Oak Handrails and Baserails
or see the full range :
- Benchmark Oak Stairparts
|Cheshire Mouldings have introduced an excellent interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with your Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
|- click to see other Cheshire Mouldings Stair Parts, on our website.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Oak Newels on our Stair Parts website.|
| - click to see Specials for Woodturning Stairparts: |
- ( Oak Newels from £90+vat. )
Cheshire Mouldings® ST1500OHALF Oak Staircase Half Stop Chamfered Newel Turning -
Finished size: 91x91x1500mm - machined from American White Oak or similar species - Oak Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Cheshire Oak Benchmark® Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Softwood Oak Half Stop Chamfered Turned Newel sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Stairparts once ordered; Cheshire Mouldings ST1500OHALF Half Stop Chamfered Newel Turns are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Benchmark Oak Stop-Chamfered ST1500OHALF Newel Posts
JAS Delivery of ST1500OHALF Chamfered Oak Newel Half Posts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds all +vat )
The weight charged for a ST1500OHALF Benchmark Oak Square Chamfered One-Piece Half Newel Post 1500x91x91mm for shipping is 12Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing, and to be sent to Zone-A by XDP Carriers®. To purchase ST1500OHALF Posts online - Just add to basket, which calculates the shipping charge by weight for the order; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! ) The XDP Carriage Charge is to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Direct Delivery of ST1500OHALF Chamfered Half Stair Newel Posts from the Cheshire Mouldings factory may be possible, and costs from £35+vat per order - poa; - Don't forget, this price can be for a full staircase balustrade order, and can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Benchmark ST1500OHALF Chamfered Oak Half Newels is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Oak Stairparts longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about ST1500OHALF American White-Oak Benchmark 91mm One Piece Chamfered Half Stair Newel Posts, so that we can quote for shipping )
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Stair-Parts Price List is current - 13/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Square Cheshire Mouldings ST1500OHALF Oak Patrice Stop-Chamfered Half Newel-Posts - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. seeT&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of ST1500OHALF Chamfered Oak Half Newel Posts correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.