Benchmark® Oak Stairparts on Offer | JAS Timber
June 2018 - On Special Offer from Cheshire Mouldings® - Benchmark Oak Stairparts™
Benchmark™ Square and Chamfered Oak Newels, Oak Newel-Turns, matching Oak Spindles with Slimline Low Profile Oak Handrails and Baserails; Crafted from from the finest kiln-dried timbers, these Stair Part Ranges include graceful, well proportioned designs in a variety of styles. Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Oak Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated solid White-Oak components, for ecological reasons, using the maximum amount of oak from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable and stronger stair-part.
- Now £55.92 + VAT 20%
- Now £43.95 + VAT 20%
- Now £75.83 + VAT 20%
- Now £36.98 + VAT 20%
- Now £85.17 + VAT 20%
- Now £91.22 + VAT 20%
- Now £69.31 + VAT 20%
- Now £38.16 + VAT 20%
- Now £17.55 + VAT 20%
- Now £6.83 + VAT 20%
- Now £3.68 + VAT 20%
- Now £8.93 + VAT 20%
|Cheshire Mouldings® have introduced an excellent interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with your Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - email@example.com
Benchmark™ Oak Stairparts can be machined from FSC® or PEFC® American White Oak or similar species - Benchmark Oak Stairparts may be of engineered construction;
Cheshire Mouldings® Oak Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
- Sizes are taken from the Cheshire Mouldings catalogue as at - 01/01/2017 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Oak Stairpart is manufactured to, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Oak component sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width & ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance, with one possible splitter saw edge; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the Oak Stairpart, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak timber. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
We are able to supply FSC® and PEFC® Certified Oak Stairparts with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC PEFC Certification - Benchmark Oak BMT-PEFC-1119.150
or FSC Certification - Benchmark Oak TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Benchmark Oak sizes, construction, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- Check all component dimensions and mouldings are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Cheshire Mouldings Stair component once work has commenced. Benchmark Oak Stairparts are supplied as a Special Order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for June Special Offer Oak Stairparts.
Van Delivery of Oak Stairparts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Oak Newels, Spindles and Handrails on Offer, are shown in Kg to include some packaging, careful packing;
- Just add to basket, & click the icon to view a total price with XDP carriage charge - Zone-A Mainland - Poa other zones;
Carrier Delivery for Oak Stair Parts costs from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M & 10Kg, then 50p per Kg +vat for Zone A mainland - poa - Other zones; For 2.4 to 3.0 Metres - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £9.60 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send items longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about the Benchmark Oak Stair Parts Offer, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Oak Stair Parts™ Price List is current - 01/01/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about Cheshire Mouldings Oak Benchmark Stair Parts
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of the Benchmark Oak Stairparts Offer correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.