Benchmark® Oak Stairparts on Offer | JAS Timber
December 2019 - Special Offer Cheshire Mouldings® Benchmark Oak Stairparts™
at JAS Timber - Blackburn BB1 1DB
Benchmark™ Square and Chamfered Oak Newels, Oak Newel-Turns, matching Oak Spindles with Slimline Low Profile Oak Handrails and Baserails; Crafted from from the finest kiln-dried timbers, these Stair Part Ranges include graceful, well proportioned designs in a variety of styles. Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Oak Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated solid White-Oak components, for ecological reasons, using the maximum amount of oak from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable and stronger stair-part.
- £93.20 + VAT 20%
- £58.60 + VAT 20%
- £101.10 + VAT 20%
- £50.60 + VAT 20%
- £121.67 + VAT 20%
- Now £85.13 + VAT 20%
- £98.00 + VAT 20%
- £54.00 + VAT 20%
- £23.40 + VAT 20%
- £9.10 + VAT 20%
- £4.90 + VAT 20%
- £12.60 + VAT 20%
|Cheshire Mouldings® have introduced an excellent interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with your Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
Benchmark™ Oak Stairparts can be machined from FSC® or PEFC® American White Oak or similar species - Benchmark Oak Stairparts may be of engineered construction;
Cheshire Mouldings® Oak Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
- Sizes are taken from the Cheshire Mouldings catalogue as at - 01/01/2017 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Oak Stairpart is manufactured to, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Oak component sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width and ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance, with one possible splitter saw edge; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the Oak Stairpart, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Oak timber. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
We are able to supply FSC® and PEFC® Certification for Oak Stairparts with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC;
JAS Timber CoC PEFC Certification - Benchmark Oak BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or FSC Certification - Benchmark Oak TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Benchmark Oak sizes, construction, pattern, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- Check all component dimensions and mouldings are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Cheshire Mouldings Stair component once work has commenced. Benchmark Oak Stairparts are supplied as a Special Order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for December Special Offer Oak Stairparts.
Van Delivery of Oak Stairparts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights of Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Oak Newels, Spindles and Handrails on Offer, may be shown in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® standard Zone-A carriage charge;
To order online - Click add to Basket taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery for Oak Stair Parts costs from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4 metres, and 10Kg, then 50p per Kg +vat to Zone A mainland - poa - Other zones; For 2.4 to 3 metres - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery,so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Machined Oak Stair Components.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about December Special Offer Oak Stair Fittings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2019 Quarterly Oak Board Price List is current - 01/12/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings® January 2019 Oak Stair Parts Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Timber Stairparts Price List is current - 01/12/2019
- The Masons Timber April 2019 Oak Stair Components Price List is current - 01/12/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about December Special Offer Oak Prepared Stair Fittings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Oak Stairparts correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.