3.5 inch Oak VT&G Reed & Bead Cladding - 88mm cover x 9mm x 2.4 metre + Bundle (10) DEC5002 | CHOOSE options
DEC5002 - 3.5 inch cover Oak V.T&G Reed.&.Bead Cladding - in 2.4 metre lengths
- 88mm cover x 9mm thickness - solid real American White Oak Matchboards
A Richard Burbidge quality product - DEC5002
DEC5002 88mm Oak Reed & Bead Matchboard Cladding x 9mm is usually machined from 12mm White Oak Timber - to size : 92mm with tongue x 9mm thickness - and 88mm cover when the boards are joined together;
The present stock needs approximately 11.7 linear metres laid, to cover 1 square metre of finished wall or ceiling area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
- Moulded 12x100mm DEC5002 Oak Cladding;
- Finished size of 9x92mm - with a 9mm thickness, and an 88mm cover when the T&G Boards are joined together;
- Machined from an excellent quality imported White Oak, with generally no knots;
Reed and Bead-joint tongue and groove DEC5002 Cladding is ideal to use for wainscott feature panelling and infill boards.
Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist and cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
If these DEC5002 Reed and Bead planed tongued and grooved boards are used externally for making your own garden buildings - sheds, summer houses, playhouses, dog kennels etc or if used for external Reed & Bead Cladding, Fascias, Soffits etc, Then it is at your own risk; The Boards should be treated with a suitable external timber preservative, weather-proof coating and given yearly maintenance.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 4" Planed Reed & Bead DEC5002 Cladding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 92mm x 9mm White Oak Cladding sizes are generally within ± 1mm for thickness / ± 2mm for width, with a cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the Oak VT&G, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the DEC5002 Reed and Bead. The size and profile of Oak Matching may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We can provide CoC Certification for 3.5" Reed & Bead Timber Cladding with our Chain of Custody Certificates; JAS Timber Certification for FSC 88mm Oak Reed and Bead is INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check your Oak Matchboard Delivery on arrival to see that all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of DEC5002 Reed & Bead Matchboard are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for DEC5002 Oak VT&G Boards.
Van Delivery of Oak Tongue and Groove Cladding in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Oak Reed and Bead Tongue and Groove Boards may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of DEC5002 VT&G Oak Cladding Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Oak Readed T&G Mouldings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space, to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled Timber Read.VT&G Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about DEC5002 Reed-1-side Oak VT&G Matchings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Hardwood and Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Oak Cladding Price List is current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge Oak VT&G Moulding Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Masons Timber Softwood and Hardwood Matchings Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about DEC5002 Oak Reed & Bead - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Oak DEC5002 Matching correct, please tell us if you see any errors.