Oak Quadrant Glazing Bead - Choose OM009 12mm - OM010 15mm - OM011 18mm - OM012 21mm x 2.4 metres - 1 length OR/ 1 bundle
1/2" - 5/8" - 3/4" - 7/8" Oak Quadrant Glazing Bead ( 12mm - 15mm - 18mm - 21mm x 2.4 metres ) OM009 - OM010 - OM011 - OM012 Oak Beadings - from Cheshire Mouldings
12mm - 15mm - 18mm - 21mm - Quadrant Mould - White Oak - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- OM009 - 1/2" 12x12mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Quadrant - Cheshire Mouldings;
- OM010 - 5/8" 15x15mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Quadrant - Cheshire Mouldings;
- OM011 - 3/4" 18x18mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Quadrant - Cheshire Mouldings;
- OM012 - 7/8" 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Quadrant - Cheshire Mouldings;
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as Glazing Bead, a moulding for around a panel, or to finish around corners such as around Oak Flooring.
Sometimes the back corner may be trimmed as on the line-drawing image.
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not not best suited for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for external use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Also available as Dark Hardwood - HM879 Square-Edge Bead
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge Mouldings and Beadings -|
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
12mm - 15mm - 18mm - 21mm - Quadrant Bead;
Usually machined from American White Oak or similar species of Timber -
Finished size : 12mm x 12mm - 15mm x 15mm - 18mm x 18mm - 21mm x 21mm - Cheshire Mouldings -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the timber, before machining to Quadrant Bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- OM009 - OM010 - OM011 - OM012 Oak Glazing Bead in Stock - 2.4 metre lengths - 01/03/2021
12x12mm - 15x15mm - 18x18mm & 21x21mm Quadrant Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Quadrant Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Oak Quadrant Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 12mm - 15mm - 18mm & 21mm Oak Quadrant Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber quadrant bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified 12mm - 15mm - 18mm & 21mm Timber Quadrant Bead OM009 - OM010 - OM011 & OM012 with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 1/2" - 5/8" - 3/4" & 7/8" Oak Quadrant Mould OM009 - OM010 - OM011 & OM012 INT-COC-003944.150 & 1/2" - 5/8" - 3/4" & 7/8" Oak Quadrant Mould OM009 - OM010 - OM011 & OM012 INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Quadrant Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM009 - OM010 - OM011 - OM012 Quadrant Bead, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for OM009 - OM010 - OM011 - OM012 - Oak Quadrant Beads.
Van Delivery of Oak Quadrant Moulds on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Oak 12mm - 15mm - 18mm and 21mm Quadrant Glazing Bead chargeable carriage weights range from 0.5Kg to 0.8Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include some packaging, our careful packing and XDP Zone-A carriage charge; Prepared Timber 1/2" - 5/8" - 3/4" - 7/8" Quadrant Beading can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP Carrier Delivery of Oak Quadrant Bead Offer Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed for - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of OM009 / OM010 / OM011 / OM012 Oak Quadrant Glazing Bead from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery can be done for larger quantities of Oak Quad Glass Bead Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Oak Quadrant Mouldings - OM009 - OM010 - OM011 - OM012 so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2021 Oak Board Price Lists are current - 01/04/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Oak Beadings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Oak Quadrant Profile Bead - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Oak Quadrant Mouldings correct, please tell us if you see any errors.