Oak Quadrant Glazing Bead - Choose OM009 12mm - OM010 15mm - OM011 18mm - OM012 21mm - 2.4 metre length.
1/2" - 5/8" - 3/4" - 7/8" Quadrant Glazing Bead ( 12mm - 15mm - 18mm - 21mm x 2.4 metres ) OM009 - OM010 - OM011 - OM012 Oak Beadings - from Cheshire Mouldings
12mm - 15mm - 18mm - 21mm - Quadrant Mould - White Oak - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- OM009 - 1/2" 12x12mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Quadrant - Cheshire Mouldings;
- OM010 - 5/8" 15x15mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Quadrant - Cheshire Mouldings;
- OM011 - 3/4" 18x18mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Quadrant - Cheshire Mouldings;
- OM012 - 7/8" 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Quadrant - Cheshire Mouldings;
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal as Glazing Bead, a moulding for around a panel, or to finish around corners such as around Oak Flooring.
Sometimes the back corner may be trimmed as on the line-drawing image.
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not not best suited for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for external use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Also available as Dark Hardwood - HM879 Square-Edge Bead
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
12mm - 15mm - 18mm - 21mm - Quadrant Bead;
Usually machined from American White Oak or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 12mm x 12mm - 15mm x 15mm - 18mm x 18mm & 21mm x 21mm - Cheshire Mouldings -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the timber, before machining to Quadrant Bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- OM009 - OM010 - OM011 & OM012 Oak Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 03/02/2020 -
12x12mm - 15x15mm - 18x18mm & 21x21mm Quadrant Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Quadrant Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Oak Quadrant Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 12mm - 15mm - 18mm & 21mm Oak Quadrant Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber quadrant bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified 12mm - 15mm - 18mm & 21mm Timber Quadrant Bead OM009 - OM010 - OM011 & OM012 with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 1/2" - 5/8" - 3/4" & 7/8" Oak Quadrant Mould OM009 - OM010 - OM011 & OM012 INT-COC-003944.150 & 1/2" - 5/8" - 3/4" & 7/8" Oak Quadrant Mould OM009 - OM010 - OM011 & OM012 INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Quadrant Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM009 - OM010 - OM011 - OM012 Quadrant Bead, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for OM009 - OM010 - OM011 - OM012 - Oak Quadrant Beads.
Van Delivery of Oak Quadrant Moulding on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Oak 12mm - 15mm - 18mm and 21mm Quadrant Glass Beading chargeable carriage weights range from 0.5Kg to 0.8Kg per 2.4m length, to include some packaging, our careful packing and XDP® Zone-A carriage charge; Prepared Timber 1/2" - 5/8" - 3/4" - 7/8" Quadrant Beading can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Oak Quadrant is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Oak OM009, OM010, OM011 and OM012 Mould can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of OM009 / 010 / 011 / and 012 Oak Quadrant Mould from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Glass Bead Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Oak Quadrant Mouldings - OM009 - OM010 - OM011 - OM012, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2019 Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings July 2018 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The August 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- The Masons Timber August 2018 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about OM009 - OM010 - OM011 - OM012 Prepared Oak Quadrant Beads - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Oak Quad Moulds correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.