Oak Pyramid Newel Cap - FNCO Cheshire Mouldings®
Oak Pyramid Newel Cap - FNCO - Cheshire Mouldings®
Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark™ Oak Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated White Oak components; For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of oak from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
Finished size: 125x125x47mm - machined from American White Oak or similar species;
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other matching Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Oak Stairs Parts are :
- Oak Turned Newels
- Oak Square Newels and Bases
- Oak Newel Caps
- Oak Spindles
- Oak Handrails and Baserails
- or see the full range - Benchmark™ Oak Stairparts
|Cheshire Mouldings have introduced an excellent interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with your Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
|- click to see other Cheshire Mouldings® Stair Parts, on our website.|
|- click for Richard Burbidge® Oak Newels on our Stair Parts website.|
|- click for other Specials for Woodturning® Stairparts.|
Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark™ FNCO Oak Staircase Pyramid Newel Cap specification -
FNCO - Oak Newel Cap sizes: 125mm x 125mm x 43mm and 38mm thickness at the edge - 43mm height to top of pyramid;
Machined from American White Oak or similar species and may be of engineered construction;
For a 91mm x 91mm square-top newel post; ( and has a 91.5mm x 91.5mm x 10mm recess. )
Benchmark Oak Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
- Sizes are taken from the Cheshire Mouldings® technical catalogue as at - 03/01/2017
Moulded Oak Pyramid Newel Cap sizes are generally ±1mm in thickness / ±2mm in width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured FNCO Oak Newel Cap sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified FNCO Newel Caps with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - FNCO Cap BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or FNCO Cap TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Stairparts once ordered; Cheshire Mouldings FNCO Pyramid Newel Caps are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
- £93.20 + VAT 20%
- £58.60 + VAT 20%
- £101.10 + VAT 20%
- £63.90 + VAT 20%
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Benchmark™ FNCO Oak Newel Caps.
Van Delivery of FNCO Pyramid-profile Oak Newel Caps on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds all +vat; )
The chargeable-weight for an FNCO Benchmark-Oak™ Pyramid Newel Cap 125x125x47mm for shipping is 1Kg, to include some packaging, our careful packing, and to be sent to Zone-A by XDP Carriers®. To purchase FNCO Caps online - Just add to basket, which calculates the shipping from this chargeable weight, for your order; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! ) The XDP Carriage Charge is to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
Direct Delivery of FNCO Stair Newel Caps from the Cheshire Mouldings factory may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can be for a full staircase balustrade order, and can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Benchmark FNCO Oak Pyramid Newel Caps is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres then 50p per extra Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other zones and for lengths over 2.4 metres;
XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Oak Stairparts longer than 2.4metres with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Pyramid Profile FNCO American White-Oak Benchmark 125mm Stair Newel Caps, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Oak Stairparts Price List is current - 13/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Cheshire Mouldings Oak Benchmark FNCO Newel Caps - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for FNCO Oak Pyramid Caps, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.