3.5" V-Clad Solid Oak VT&G Matchboard Plank 92mm x 9mm - Cladding in 2.4 metre lengths
3-1/2" cover V-Clad VT&G Oak Cladding - in 2.4 M. Lengths
- 92mm Cover x 9mm Thickness - Real American White Oak Timber Cladding / Matchboard
- Moulded V-joint 9x92mm oak cladding;
- Machined from an excellent quality Joinery quality Oak board, with very few knots;
- Nationwide delivery available from stock in 2.4 Metre lengths.
- Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Product images may be representative, approximate diagrams, or a similar but different sized moulding - and not the actual product you are purchasing.)
Price is per running metre, and per length in the drop-down menu;
We also Stock - Oak VT&G Reed & Bead Cladding
Also see our other T&G Floorings and Claddings - Timber Floorboard Matchboard Cladding
For cutting or machining of VT&G Oak Cladding, see - Machining in Yard or for more accuracy - Machining in Workshop
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
V-Clad Real American White Oak Matchboard Cladding :
The present stock needs approximately 11.7 linear metres laid, to cover 1 square metre of finished wall or ceiling area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Oak T&G V-Clad moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. If it is important, then you need to check these sizes and profiles before commencing work. We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes or pattern.)
- FSC and PEFC Certified Timber Cladding may be obtainable - POA:
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for 3-1/2" VT&G Oak Plank Cladding
JAS Delivery of 100mm Oak VT&G Timber Cladding on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of V-CLAD Oak 3.5" V-Groove Plank Cladding is approximately 3.0Kg for 2.4 metre lengths, to include packing;
Prepared 100mm Oak Timber V-Plank Board can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Oak V-ed Plank Moulding is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
- You can select a "safer" insured, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery of Single Bead Oak Matchboard by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 86mm Oak VT&G Boarding.
Direct Delivery of 86mm VT&G Oak Cladding is possible from £30+vat to a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 3.5" VT&G Timber Cladding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Janaury 2021 Masons Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 04/01/2021 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about V-Clad 3.5" Oak V-Groove T&G Timber Matchboard - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Oak 92mm VT&G Plank correct, but mistakes can be made!