OM020 38mm Oak Ovolo Door Stop - 34x12mm x 2.4 metres - 1 length OR/ 1 bundle = 10
Oak 1.5 inch Ovolo Doorstop Bead - Cheshire Mouldings OM020
34mm x 12mm Ovolo Door Stop Mould White-Oak - Price per 2.4 metre length;
Machined from American White Oak;
Ideal for forming Oak door linings, when used with Oak lining boards ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not recommended for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for exterior use.
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings, Mason's Timber Products, Richard Burbidge, Timbmet and International Timber.
Pine Ovolo Door Stop sizes also available -
- Ovolo Door Stop Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- Ovolo Door Stop Pine - Richard Burbidge
See other patterns of Timber Architrave, and Skirting Boards: Skirtings and Architraves
Also see MDF Skirtings and Architraves: MDF Skirtings and Mouldings
and Solid-Oak and Engineered Architraves, Skirtings, Window-Boards and Mouldings: Oak Mouldings
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge Mouldings and Beadings -|
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
34x12mm Ovolo Doorstop Timber Bead is usually machined from 18mm American White Oak or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 34mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM020 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the timber, before machining to Ovolo Doorstop Bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- OM020 Oak Timber in Stock - 2.4 metre Lengths - 01/10/2020
34x12mm Ovolo Doorstop Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 34x12mm Timber Ovolo Doorstop Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 40mm Oak Ovolo Doorstop Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 34mm x 12mm Oak Ovolo Doorstop sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber ovolo doorstop. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined OM020 Oak Ovolo Doorstop Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certified 34x12mm Timber Ovolo Doorstop OM020 with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 1.5" Oak Ovolo Doorstop OM020 INT-COC-003944.150 & 1.5" Oak Ovolo Doorstop OM020 INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Ovolo Doorstop once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM020 Ovolo Doorstop, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings OM020 Oak 34mm Doorstop Mould.
Van Delivery of 34mm Oak Ovolo Doorstop Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile -poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Oak OM020 34x12mm Doorstop Mould weight is approximately 0.75Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Zone-A Carriage Charge; Prepared Oak 1-3/8 inch Doorstop Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP Carrier Delivery of OM020 Oak Ovolo Bead Offer Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of OM020 34mm Oak Doorstop Mould from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery can be done for larger quantities of Oak Doorstop Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 1 and 3/8 inch Profiled Oak Doorstop Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2021 Oak Board Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Oak Beadings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries about OM020 Oak 34mm Doorstop Mould - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Oak Doorstop Mould OM020 correct, please tell us if you see any errors.