Oak Ogee 3" Door Architrave (20x69mm) - Solid Oak
Oak 3 inch Ogee Door Architrave - (20mm x 69mm)
- American White Oak Kiln Dried - random lengths.
- In Stock - 01/05/2018 - 2.4 M lengths
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Price is shown per running metre, and per length in the drop-down menu - we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
KD Oak Ogee / Torus 6" Skirting Board and 3" Torus Door Architraves are also available see - Oak Mouldings
We stock a wide range of timber mouldings in softwood, hardwood and oak.
3" Ogee Moulded Oak Skirting is usually machined from 25mm Oak Timber Board - Finished size : 69x20mm;
- 2.4 M. & Under Metre lengths of 6 inch Oak Skirting in Stock - 01/05/2018 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 150mm Skirting Cut Lengths -
- Latest 6" Skirting Stock has no import mill mark;
- Lengths & cutting tolerances of 25x150mm Planed Oak Skirting are shown in the drop-down menu -
3x1 Oak Hardwood normally has no knots; but an odd one or two isn't unlikely; They are not deemed to be defects.
3x1 Planed Oak Skirting Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 6 inch Moulded Oak Skirting can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 6x1 Oak Skirting Board is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- 69x20mm sizes measured as at - 06/03/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 25x75mm Moulded Oak Skirting is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 3x1 Oak Hardwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified 3" Oak Skirting with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 3" Oak Skirting TT-CoC-003944.150 & 3" Oak Skirting BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 3" Oak Skirting are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Oak 70mm Architraves
Van Delivery of 3" Oak Architraves on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
The approximate weight of 20mm x 70mm Oak 3" Ogee Architraves is 1.27Kg per metre, including packaging;
Carrier Delivery of 70mm Oak Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
(Please contact us if the weight or length is over this, so that we can adjust the item price for delivery;)
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 3" Oak Timber Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Oak Ogee, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about KD Oak 3" Architraves - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Oak 20x69mm Ogee Architraves correct, but mistakes can be made!