Oak FD60 Glazed VP Fire Door - 54mm Internal PF-Oak Real-Veneer One-Hour Firecheck - Select VP & Options from Menu
Glazed to Order Oak FD60 Fire Glass VP Fire Door - Pre-finished White Oak Real-Veneer Firecheck Door Facings -
- 54mm Internal ( One Hour ) Firecheck with Glass Vision-Panels installed in Millenium Oak Fire Doors
Glazed to Order FD60 Oak Fire Doors need to be ordered with an extra Haulier Delivery Charge - JAS Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
- Normal stock sizes for Strebord-54 Millenium Oak FD60 Doors are 78x33 and 2040x926mm;
- At present the Glazing schedule is about 3 weeks on these standard stock sizes - 01/04/2019
- We are able to get Millenium Oak 1-Hour Fire Blanks for the non-stock sizes.
FD60 Glazed to Order, BWF Certified Oak VP Fire Doors are made to your specification;
- Once ordered, the Manufacturing and Reordering process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation. Our FSC Manufacturer will not accept any cancellation of the order.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected; They are not defects.
- We cannot match to any existing Oak Fire Doors because of this variation - Colours depicted in catalogues and web images are representative only, and cannot be guaranteed to match veneers supplied.
- We can offer Sequence-matched Oak Real-veneers for the best colour match - poa;
These Glazed FD60 Oak Firedoors are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Doctor's Surgeries, Shops, Pubs, Hotels, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by your Building Inspector or Fire Officer. Oak is a medium colour hardwood with a figured grain, sometimes with small flecks. Real-veneer Oak Fire Doors have a Clear-Satin Lacquer finish on both faces, and not the lippings. Oak FD60 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 34RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see Spec. tab above.
Oak Fire Doors can be manufactured with Bespoke Glass-Openings to your Firecheck specification, and glazed with various Safety-Wired or Clear-Pyro glazing options: PyroShield, PyroDur and PyroGuard - Apertures can even be made with circular glass openings - see Spec. tab above - Some standard Clear Glazed Wired and Fully Clear C760 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
FD60 Glazed VP 1 Hour Fire Doors can be supplied with other Real Veneers -
- FD60 VP Anegre Fire Door
- FD60 VP Ash Fire Door
- FD60 VP Beech Fire Door
- FD60 VP Koto Fire Door
- FD60 VP Maple Fire Door
- FD60 VP Sapele Fire Door
- FD60 VP Walnut Fire Door + FD60 VP Popular Ply Fire Door + FD60 VP White Primed MDF Fire Door
and as Unglazed FD60 Firemaster Doors - Premdor FD30 and FD60 Fire Doors
For Made to Measure Fire Doors with or without Glazed Vision Panels - Made to Size FD60 and FD30 Fire Doors
All manufacturers Standard-Size, Panelled, Glazed and Architectural V-Groove Fire Doors - All Fire Doors
FD60 Oak Glazed Vision-Panel One-Hour 54mm Fire Door
- Oak-veneer Glazed Fire Door - 54mm Firedoor thickness, with 6mm Unfinished Exposed Lippings;
Fire-Glazed Vision Panel codes and sizes :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mm Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
Bespoke Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
Where Vision Panel size is mentioned, this is the actual cut-out size from the Oak Fire Door;
The beading then covers the glass by 14mm (ie the glass size is 28mm smaller on each dimension - Height & Width.)
Margins are measured to the cut-out size from the Fire Door edge.
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - Select in the Drop-down Menu -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C760 - Select in the Drop-down Menu -
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure or other Special Fire Glasses are possible - poa;
- Glazing bead is Foil-wrapped Oak MDF, and will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the door; Solid Oak Timber Bead can be specified - poa;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal is included for 3 edges - Top & both sides;
- Unfinished Door Lippings are Real Oak or similar species, and may be concealed or exposed, and may only be on two long edges;
- Clear-Satin lacquered finish Door Faces are Real-veneer Oak, or similar species;
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames - Select in the Drop-down Menu -
Oak FD60 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 34RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see Premdor Oak Veneered One-Hour 54mm Fire Door Specification : Premdor Oak Firemaster FD60 Spec. Sheet
Oak FD60 Glazed Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Premdoor Oak VP doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Premdor FD60 Glazed Oak Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow Premdor door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your White Oak Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
We are able to supply certified Premdor VP Glazed Oak Firemaster Doors with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - VP Oak FD60 Door INT-COC-003944.150 & VP Oak FD60 Door INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured VP Oak FD60 Fire Door sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If any detail is important to you, then you need to check this before ordering, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing, appearance and certification are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchasers responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification, in conjunction with the intumescent strip, door frame with surround, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any Oak 1-Hour VP Fire Door after order - Glazed VP Oak Firemaster Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
- Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Oak FD60 VP Fire Doors can be bought online - Select the Fire Door size, Glazed VP size and any Intumescent Strip or Fire Casing that you require in the drop-down menus and add to basket; Then continue shopping if there are more Fire Doors, or other items to order. ( To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. ) Glazed Fire Doors need to be ordered with a haulier delivery charge - Haulier Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Glazed Oak FD60 Fire Doors.
Direct Delivery of One Hour Glazed Oak FD60 Firedoors - poa;
Alternative Delivery - Please contact us about these other methods below - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Oak Glazed VP FD60 Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weights of Glazed FD60 VP Oak Flush Fire Doors may be shown in Kg:
VPFD60OAK23 78x27 Flush Oak Glazed Real-Veneer Fire Door - 36Kg;
VPFD60OAK26 78x30 Flush Oak Glazed Real-Veneer Fire Door - 38Kg;
VPFD60OAK29 78x33 Flush Oak Glazed Real-Veneer Fire Door - 40Kg;
VPFD60OAK28 80x32 Flush Oak Glazed Real-Veneer Fire Door - 40Kg;
VPFD60OAK626 2040x626x54mm Flush Oak Glazed Real-Veneer Fire Door - 36Kg;
VPFD60OAK726 2040x726x54mm Flush Oak Glazed Real-Veneer Fire Door - 38Kg;
VPFD60OAK826 2040x826x54mm Flush Oak Glazed Real-Veneer Fire Door - 40Kg;
VPFD60OAK926 2040x926x54mm Flush Oak Glazed Real-Veneer Fire Door - 42Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Glazed VP Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Oak Veneered Glazed Doors by Door Pallet is available from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about One-Hour Prefinished Oak Veneered Flush Glazed Fire Doors, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The March 2020 Glazed VP Fire Door Price List is current - 01/08/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Glazed Oak Pre-Finished Veneer Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Glazed FD60 Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.